Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been gagged and pretty much banned from FoxesTalk for simply stating the obvious - Vardy blatantly dived and after his reaction was that of a chav. In short he deserved to get a card for the dive and he probably deserves an extra ban for the shocking and stupid dissent. Staggered by the amount of fools on that site trying to argue that wasn't a blatant dive.

So here I am, hope you'll have me, cos I'd like somewhere to discuss the upcoming games. Not looking for a fight, I think Spurs are doing great, should be a close finish to the season. COYB!!

Fuck Foxestalk, its run by morons
I can't rep, I can't start threads and now this!

Fuck my life.

Was

Was it? I always thought it was Voltaire. I stand corrected.

At least it's clear I didn't google it.

And now I have -

In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (which is often misattributed to Voltaire himself) as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.

And am clearly one of those who mis-attributed it.

It's not often I need to have a rant, but I'm sick and tired of this media 'love-in' with Leicester City and trust I'm not the only one. Yes, they've had amazing season which no-one predicted, yes they are top of the table with four games to go, yes Vardy & Mahrez have scored a shed load of goals between them etc. etc. etc.

However, they haven't won anything yet, they have a more difficult run-in than us, Vardy did dive and was rightfully sent off against West Ham, plus he should face a longer ban for his unbelievably aggressive reaction towards John Moss.

If they do go on to win the PL, then fair play to them and the league table doesn't lie. Personally, I think they are a one-season wonder and I don't see any of the pundits predicting they will win the PL next season.

COYS we can catch them!!!

I can see this could be very annoying on your forum. I'm off - thanks for making the journey interesting!

This forum is the funniest football forum on the net . You obviously have a sense of humour .

Personally I have no problem with other teams fans coming on here unless it's just to troll & u seem alright.

Put it this way, I have been to the King Power 9 times this season and WHL 7 times. Joys of having an old man that is a Spurs fan. Genuinely wish them well after some of the shit he has had to endur in the last 10 years. You all seem to miss the fact that I want both teams to do well.

I call bullshit. No one leaves London and moves to Leicester, not even to punish their children.

No, he's been charged by the FA. He has until Thursday to appeal. 2 games minimum. One for the red, and one (possibly more) for calling Moss a cunt.

The 'no further action' stuff relates to the incident in the tunnel.

Thanks. That makes things better. I think at most without Vardy they can get 3 points from their next 2 games. Anything less will be huge for us. We have Chelsea when they play Utd which is annoying but I think if City can smash Chelsea away, we can obliterate them.

Back
Top Bottom