Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is twenty percent skill, eighty percent fear
Be a hundred percent clear 'cause Ryu is ill
Who would've thought he'd be the one to set the west in flames?
And I heard him wreckin' with the crystal method, name of the game

Came back dropped Megadef, took 'em to church
I'm like 'bleach, man, why you have the stupidest verse?
This dude is the truth, now everybody givin' him guest spots
His stock's through the roof I heard he messin with S-dot

I agree that "on paper", Swansea is the easiest of their remaining games. However, it is the guaranteed game they are without Steptoe & I wouldn't underestimate the Swans here. They were woeful against the barcodes & will want to put that right against the "champions elect". They haven't got anything other than pride to play for- rather like the Chavs. I think Swansea will get something out of this game. If they do, LC arses will prolapse.

LC's poor results have come against lower teams too. I'm hoping that Siggy can show his Spurs credentials where every other ex-Spurs player has failed. He was always the best of them.

Think Everton will also be an easy 3pts as well for them. Looking at Utd and (unfortunately) the Chavs doing something against them.

Agree with this unfortunately. Everton look woeful when I've seen them play recently. The only hope is they get the ball to Lukaku and he manages to scramble a goal. Fingers crossed losing Vardy puts them off their stride a bit.

I can tell you what he will get ! 3 matches and 50000 fine
awkward_wood.gif

Back
Top Bottom