Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone want to tell them it's not called the Premiership!?! Got rebranded as the Premier League a few years back.

I love that it appears to have 'Premier League Champions' on the top and 'Premiership Champions' along the bottom.

Dodgy inbred cunt 1: 'Is it the Premier League or Premiership?'

Dodgy inbred cunt 2: 'Who gives a fuck print both these mugs will lap it up'

I am. One of the two and a half Foxes awashing your forum.

Is that all you have in your life?? spending all day on another fans forum?

If it is all you have then you really have a sad little life.. Get a grip of yourself and go and talk about your campaign to fans of your own club.. You're not funny and you know very little about football..

All a bit silly don't you think?

Is that all you have in your life?? spending all day on another fans forum?

If it is all you have then you really have a sad little life.. Get a grip of yourself and go and talk about your campaign to fans of your own club.. You're not funny and you know very little about football..

All a bit silly don't you think?

I thought I was providing a service; a sort of lightening rod for all the fury given that sausagevince appears to be unavailable.

giphy.gif

You're just making yourself look a bit silly tbh.. There must, at some point, be a part of you that thinks " what ever am I doing " no?

Not really - it's interesting hearing what rival fans think given what's at stake. I've never had a problem with Spurs as a club. And I don't think I've shown any disrespect to your forum. Some blokes on here have been great, and have been ok with having another club's fan commenting.

Not really - it's interesting hearing what rival fans think given what's at stake. I've never had a problem with Spurs as a club. And I don't think I've shown any disrespect to your forum. Some blokes on here have been great, and have been ok with having another club's fan commenting.

You don't think it's gone a bit stale and boring now though?

You are and its helpful. Because its a long week , you are giving us something to focus on, rather than we self destruct inwards. I would vote you for the bin but others seem to take pity on you?

If I end up in the bin, so be it.

Anyway, you should be in a rare good mood after the last couple of days?

I quite like it here actually. More than your average number of keyboard warriors for a fans forum but it does provide some entertainment.

"No matter how much football means to me, family comes first and me called a cunt on here then maybe I'll try another forum".

I see you don't give a fuck about your family then-your still here?
Famous words of Buzz Lightyear โ€œYou are a sad, sad little man and you have my pity". Disney's Toy story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom