Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The FoxesTalk folk genuinely can't understand why we don't love them. It's embarrassing to read. They're so sensitive. Football fans chat shit - who the fuck knew?

Joe Clash Joe Clash we should start being nice, just to screw with them.

Hey Leicester, good luck you guys. I totes love da fairytale more than I'd care about Spurs and our own fortune.
West Ham sure are scum - you go ahead and do a number on those terrible bubble merchants. Please.

tumblr_m6jyrxaZtS1qjlr1oo1_1280.gif

In the premier league thread on FoxesTalk they are going into meltdown over us. It is hilarious. It is working, keep praising them.

Last edited:
Don't know what you're talking about, man - they are a wonderful team.

You know, to have as an insurance policy so that Woolwich don't win the league...
They are the greatest team and set of fans ever. They were right we should all want them to win above us. The story is more important than anything. All hail Leicester.

there is my insurance bitch

They are the greatest team and set of fans ever. They were right we should all want them to win above us. The story is more important than anything. All hail Leicester.

there is my insurance bitch
We're just jealous because we don't get clappers on our seats for each home game.
:walkercry:

And because Levy didn't buy us a free beer/donut for his birthday...
Tight cunt would probably want presents from us.
:levylol:

On the premier league thread on FoxesTalk they are going into meltdown over us. It is hilarious. It is working, keep praising them.
Ha ha. They hate everyone except chav fans. They'll learn (but maybe not. A thicker bunch of window lickers would be hard to find).

But even so, we love you fox fans - you're princes. But you nicked a Yorkshire king, which makes you grave robbers, and that my foxy friends, is unforgivable. Get your own kings. Cunts.

(The last bit is a Liverpool based joke. If you ever get your heads out of your own arses you might understand).

Ha ha. They hate everyone except chav fans. They'll learn (but maybe not. A thicker bunch of window lickers would be hard to find).

But even so, we love you fox fans - you're princes. But you nicked a Yorkshire king, which makes you grave robbers, and that my foxy friends, is unforgivable. Get your own kings. Cunts.

(The last bit is a Liverpool based joke. If you ever get your heads out of your own arses you might understand).
Needle in a haystack comes to mind here. There's a joke in there somewhere....but where?

Its amazing how the Leicester fans don't understand how it works

If Woolwich were 6 points above us and we couldn't catch Leicester we would be cheering every Vardy goal like the Terry miss penalty in the champions league final

Late to the, LC love- in party. LC will win the PL and do as Forest/ Villa before them, go on to lift the CL next season. They are by far, the best football side I've seen, for a very long time. A shining beacon amonst the shite of English elite.

Late to the, LC love- in party. LC will win the PL and do as Forest/ Villa before them, go on to lift the CL next season. They are by far, the best football side I've seen, for a very long time. A shining beacon amonst the shite of English elite.

So true. Their wonderful team is surpassed only by their magnificent supporters. Knowledgable, humble, oblivious to the slightest criticism, witty, self-aware, but above all loyal to a man. Rumours of a League cup match at the world famous Kingpower Stadium three and a half years ago drawing a crowd of 8650, are just that - rumours. No sir, these boys are in it for the long term - no bandwagoneers there.

Who in their right mind would begrudge these marvellous fans their moment of glory? Content as they are to keep their joy and happiness self-contained. The suggestion that they would jump on to other club's forums, to gloat, seconds after a 1-0 thrashing of some hapless victim, is anathema to these paragons of the football supporter's code, and frankly unworthy.

Indeed, I am embarrassed to have wasted my time supporting a club whose fans didn't take the hint when we were shit, and kept selling out week after week - fans who were much too stupid to stay away when the going got a bit tough - you've just got to tip your hat to these foxes, they're too clever to fall for that old trick when they could go bowling instead. I suppose I'll just have to chuck my membership, and get on board the love train to Leicester. Now where did I put those clappers? I've got no hands you see - I typed this with my arse.

Last edited:
So true. Their wonderful team is surpassed only by their magnificent supporters. Knowledgable, humble, oblivious to the slightest criticism, witty, self-aware, but above all loyal to a man. Rumours of a League cup match at the world famous Kingpower Stadium three and a half years ago drawing a crowd of 8650, are just that - rumours. No sir, these boys are in it for the long term - no bandwagoneers there.

Who in their right mind would begrudge these marvellous fans their moment of glory? Content as they are to keep their joy and happiness self-contained. The suggestion that they would jump on to other club's forums, to gloat, seconds after a 1-0 thrashing of some hapless victim, is anathema to these paragons of the football supporter's code, and frankly unworthy.

Indeed, I am embarrassed to have wasted my time supporting a club whose fans didn't take the hint when we were shit, and kept selling out week after week - fans who were far too stupid to stay away when the going got a bit tough - you've just got to tip your hat to these foxes, they're far to clever to fall for that old trick when they could go bowling instead. I suppose I'll just have to chuck my membership, and get on board the love train to Leicester. Now where did I put those clappers? I've got no hands you see - I typed this with my arse.

Post of the run-in.

Back
Top Bottom