Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I even made some fan art!

With love...

8oFbMBU.jpg

It's more pee pants city than squeaky bum time!
I like that great job!

Im surprised there hasnt been much written about how ridiculous it is that not only one team has excelled past the usual 4/5 title "contenders" but two have. I know Liverpool and Woolwich haven't won it recently but if either of them did no one would bat an eyelid. Just another massive club in the cycle of massive clubs winning the Premier League.

Neither us nor Leicester have challenged for the title in decades. Quite exceptional.

Wasn't really sure where to put this post...

You laugh, but Fosse Park has some great motorway links with the rest of the country.

:ap:

Which will come in handy when all their new-found plastic fans are travelling from out of town.

It was more the 60,000 and "we can easily afford it" bit that got me. On the subject of motorway links, l bow to your superior local knowledge.

It was more the 60,000 and "we can easily afford it" bit that got me. On the subject of motorway links, l defer to your superior local knowledge.
Hah. Just wanted to come across all Partridge, forgive me. I'd love them to try building a new stadium, under the assumption that this season is indicative of their next league finishes.

They'd be fuuuuuuuucked.

Also, the King Power stadium is only 14 years old for Christ's sake!

Hah. Just wanted to come across all Partridge, forgive me. I'd love them to try building a new stadium, under the assumption that this season is indicative of their next league finishes.

They'd be fuuuuuuuucked.

Also, the King Power stadium is only 14 years old for Christ's sake!

I got the Partridge bit. Would you like a funny? Oh go on then. :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom