Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a master of disguise.
These Leicester cunts are stealing the game, Joe. The entire game of football is at stake. They have tasted the success their doping program has brought and who's to say they'll stop at this? How many cunts will believe the fairytale bullshit as Danny fucking Drinkwater runs a Bayern midfield into the ground in Europe next year? It stinks, the whole thing fucking stinks

At what point do we re-title this thread "Come here to laugh at Spurs"?

Drug allegations, really? I can only assume this is a wind up otherwise I'm afraid it makes us look really small time.
:walkercry:

Was just listening to the soccer show on BBC Radio Leicester in the car (because I hate myself).

It was nice to listen to fans/presenters talk about it, rather than just reading some of the excesses of Foxes Talk...

Credit to them, they were happy celebrating the fact that they've now mathematically qualified for the Champions League - and although they were optimistic about the title, they were very much "not counting their chickens" yet.

At least they also seem to appreciate the importance of their upcoming West Ham game in the whole picture.

Back
Top Bottom