Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly do think we are being a harsh on the Leicester 'fairy tale' story to be honest. Yes they don't play the best brand of football but they play extremely effective football that is actually very hard to pull off consistently. Not to mention they were nearly relegated last season and they haven't spent much at all.....i think if they were not our direct rivals for the league we would be appreciating it more. If they win it then fair play.

I totally agree... as fans of A.B.S.T.4.W.FC (that's 'ANYTHING BUT SKY'S TOP 4 WANK FEST CLUBS') we are, or at least should be all in this together... though, as I think you'll see from Exhibits (a) to (d) below, the 'attitude' of the fans is directed a lot more 'within' than you may think... your Foxy mates don't get a look in when it comes to vitriol from some Spurs fans!
I'm still convinced it's the same person but with Schizophrenia! ...after all, he wouldn't be the first at the club;
:levylol::levystare:

:llorishuh::llorisserious:

:pochsulk::pochlol:

:sonhmm::sonlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenserious:

:dembelewtf::dembelewtf:

ArcspacE ArcspacE and SausageVince SausageVince ...this pre-match ritual of yours is sucking the positive life-force out of this place... WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

So come on boys... put your differences aside for 12 hours... none of this "He started it Miss..." shake Cyber hands, hug it out, and get along for one day please!
...don't you know there's a game on?
That's the spirit sunshine...
....well, they say it's a squad game, but this is taking it to the limit...
the Spurs squad is clearly being stretched... all the way up to Wearside!

Sunderland AFC XI v @LCFC:
Mannone, Yedlin, Kaboul, Kone, PVA, Kirchhoff, Cattermole, M’Vila, Khazri, Borini, Defoe.
10 Apr 2016
...c'mon boys... you know what to do, help us out here... YOU'RE SPURS, AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!

Ratings for post #416 Thread: Leicester City
Disagree x 1

ArcspacE

Ratings for post #417 Thread: Leicester City
Disagree x 1

ArcspacE

Ratings for post #418 Thread: Leicester City
Disagree x 1

ArcspacE

Ratings for post #419 Thread: Leicester City
Disagree x 1

>> ArcspacE <<

Jesus Christ... really? ...you do know that if you keep tapping the same button repeatedly, your knob falls off!

Damn! I didn't realise Aladdin (Kaboul) was playing today.
Otherwise, I would never have suggested a Sunderland win.
Souness slaughtered him on TV.

Gotta give it to them. We certainly haven't lost the title. They have been relentless in the run in.

Completely deserve to be champions.

We've had an astonishing season also.

We haven't lost the title, Leicester have won it.

I honestly do think we are being a harsh on the Leicester 'fairy tale' story to be honest. Yes they don't play the best brand of football but they play extremely effective football that is actually very hard to pull off consistently. Not to mention they were nearly relegated last season and they haven't spent much at all.....i think if they were not our direct rivals for the league we would be appreciating it more. If they win it then fair play.

They were made to look 2nd best by Sunderland yesterday - pretty much scored with their 1st attack.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect them to at least outplay the teams in the relegation zone.

CfODY3tWIAEe5d9.jpg
It's 'cos she tried to take his 'happy clapper' off him, and he just cried and cried and cried till she gave it back!!!

Gotta give it to them. We certainly haven't lost the title. They have been relentless in the run in.

Completely deserve to be champions.

We've had an astonishing season also.

We haven't lost the title, Leicester have won it.

Would it be a smash and grab if we nicked the league?

We have never been top this season.... :levyeyes:

They were made to look 2nd best by Sunderland yesterday - pretty much scored with their 1st attack.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect them to at least outplay the teams in the relegation zone.
That is basically what Souness said at half time. Really ripped into Leicester. I only watched up until they scored, due to going to our game, so don't know if they improved but Sunderland probably should have been ahead at half time. Collymore on the radio was claiming what a brilliant performance it was. I didn't quite understand that unless they improved dramatically. Then I saw Rodwell's miss on motd. Let's hope West Ham are a bit more clinical.

Damn! I didn't realise Aladdin (Kaboul) was playing today.
Otherwise, I would never have suggested a Sunderland win.
Souness slaughtered him on TV.

annoyingly, all our ex players have let us down this season against Leicester:
Defoe and Kaboul and our current player (Yedlin), Townsend, Naughton, Ade, Gomes, Hutton, Lennon etc. They've all fucked up recently when we needed them to help us out. Sigurdson and Naughton are the only ones left and sig has been on fire lately. I wonder whether he will help us out or turn to shit suddenly. Lennon has another attempt too. We don't seem to have any luck in this area so far.

The West Ham game is the key game though. If Leicester lose that and we close to 4 points then they could fail. That's just one more loss and a draw and then they'd lose the title to us potentially. On goal difference. That would make it the best premier league even, it would never be topped.

I've given up thinking any match is the match where Leicester will drop points. They have effectively faced up to every and any challenge and come away with maximum points. 91 points in their past 38 matches is incredible.

I've given up thinking any match is the match where Leicester will drop points. They have effectively faced up to every and any challenge and come away with maximum points. 91 points in their past 38 matches is incredible.

They missed 2 penalties just before xmas as well, that would of given them 4 more points. All this rubbish from some of our fans is embarrassing, LCFC have been fantastic this season. If we were better, we would of beaten them in the league and would be top right now. Next season hopefully we will

They missed 2 penalties just before xmas as well, that would of given them 4 more points. All this rubbish from some of our fans is embarrassing, LCFC have been fantastic this season. If we were better, we would of beaten them in the league and would be top right now. Next season hopefully we will
No doubt they are the most consistent team this year, and accordingly deserve to lead the league. We're very much hoping for them to throw it all away, not just a 'slip'.

But oh well. Still like the way we play so much more, and I think players would rather come to us than them in the summer, regardless of whether they win the league.
:ossie:

And if we had won that, We'd still be 2nd.
....yeah, but just a point behind (and a vastly superior GD) would certainly be closer than we are currently!

I think we're all thinking the same thing... if it were any other season, where the usual Sky 4 suspects were making up the chasing pack, (and we were fighting for 5th/6th... we'd all be supporting Leicester, and backing them to stay the distance...

But you somehow feel that IF it were Man City/Arse/Chelsea in 2nd, that 7 points would 'somehow' disappear in a flash... Leicester would implode, becoming everyone's favourite 2nd team in the process... and the Sky 4 stay happy!

As it's us, we're somehow the villains of the piece if we dare ruin their fairytale dream!
...which I don't think we're quite heartless a d evil enough to do tbh!

Back
Top Bottom