Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the subject of Jamie Vardy........

4698371_l1.jpg

All of this name calling and ill feelings aside let me just say what a fantastic season this is for both of our clubs. Watching the England game the other night showed just how well we're doing. Alli was superb, Kane scored a beauty and Vardy comes out to score a great goal. Our players look much more confident than people like Lallana, Henderson and Welbeck. Long may it continue!

As for the title run in, it's just too close to call. Ok we have the points gap but that can quite quickly diminish. I've been disappointed with the attitude of both sets of fans towards each other to be honest. It should be celebrated that we can be 1st and 2nd in the league when you look at what the likes of both Manchester clubs and Chelsea have spent

Good luck for the rest of the season (honest)

To be honest, if we weren't in the mix, we would be cheering you on against the usual, expected front runners. At the start of the season, we would have been more than happy with 4th, but I suppose, without sounding condescending, still hard to believe that we are chasing Leicester for the title.

I was walking to Romford this morning, and a guy stopped me to ask me if he was across the road from Oldchuch Hospital, as that was where he was born, but his family had moved away when he was 1. Anyway, explained it was now a housing estate and told him the original gates were still in place. He then told me that he came from Leicester and assuming that I was a West Ham fan (!), told me how much better Leicester was! Soon put him right about my allegience, I can tell you ..... very politely, of course.

All of this name calling and ill feelings aside let me just say what a fantastic season this is for both of our clubs....
I've been disappointed with the attitude of both sets of fans towards each other to be honest. It should be celebrated that we can be 1st and 2nd in the league when you look at what the likes of both Manchester clubs and Chelsea have spent
Good luck for the rest of the season (honest)

I totally agree... as fans of A.B.S.T.4.W.FC (that's 'ANYTHING BUT SKY'S TOP 4 WANK FEST CLUBS') we are, or at least should be all in this together... though, as I think you'll see from Exhibits (a) to (d) below, the 'attitude' of the fans is directed a lot more 'within' than you may think... your Foxy mates don't get a look in when it comes to vitriol from some Spurs fans!

Beyond pathetic - tragic cunt of note
You didn't read that Projection article I gave you, did you?
Probably too busy deliberating over editing your boring as fuck posts. Deary me, what a fanny
Just fuck off once and for all, you tragic cunt - you have been forever found out on here - no matter how many multis you make. How does that make you feel, cunt-face? Now jog the fuck on and go troll elsewhere, fart-breath, dog-fucker
Should I hang about for an edit before I reply? I really must piss you see

I'm still convinced it's the same person but with Schizophrenia! ...after all, he wouldn't be the first at the club;
:levylol::levystare:

:llorishuh::llorisserious:

:pochsulk::pochlol:

:sonhmm::sonlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenserious:

:dembelewtf::dembelewtf:

ArcspacE ArcspacE and SausageVince SausageVince ...this pre-match ritual of yours is sucking the positive life-force out of this place... WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

So come on boys... put your differences aside for 12 hours... none of this "He started it Miss..." shake Cyber hands, hug it out, and get along for one day please!
...don't you know there's a game on?

I totally agree... as fans of A.B.S.T.4.W.FC (that's 'ANYTHING BUT SKY'S TOP 4 WANK FEST CLUBS') we are, or at least should be all in this together... though, as I think you'll see from Exhibits (a) to (d) below, the 'attitude' of the fans is directed a lot more 'within' than you may think... your Foxy mates don't get a look in when it comes to vitriol from some Spurs fans!

I'm still convinced it's the same person but with Schizophrenia! ...after all, he wouldn't be the first at the club;
:levylol::levystare:

:llorishuh::llorisserious:

:pochsulk::pochlol:

:sonhmm::sonlol:

:eriksenlol::eriksenserious:

:dembelewtf::dembelewtf:

ArcspacE ArcspacE and SausageVince SausageVince ...this pre-match ritual of yours is sucking the positive life-force out of this place... WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

So come on boys... put your differences aside for 12 hours... none of this "He started it Miss..." shake Cyber hands, hug it out, and get along for one day please!
...don't you know there's a game on?
I extend my cyber hand in earnest

Gonna stick my neck out and say Sunderland by two goals.
This is where the train hits the buffers.
....well, they say it's a squad game, but this is taking it to the limit...
the Spurs squad is clearly being stretched... all the way up to Wearside!

Sunderland AFC XI v @LCFC:
Mannone, Yedlin, Kaboul, Kone, PVA, Kirchhoff, Cattermole, M’Vila, Khazri, Borini, Defoe.
10 Apr 2016

...c'mon boys... you know what to do, help us out here... YOU'RE SPURS, AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!

Want to see LC go behind, see what they are made off. I want to see decisions go against them, players booked , losing their cool. They seem to have been sheltered form any negative experience this season (except against the Woolwich). i want to see them under some pressure to see how they cope.

Want to see LC go behind, see what they are made off. I want to see decisions go against them, players booked , losing their cool. They seem to have been sheltered form any negative experience this season (except against the Woolwich). i want to see them under some pressure to see how they cope.
You will see that next season when they get destroyed in Europe

Back
Top Bottom