Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

arsene2.jpg

You should take note from Arsene, Claudio.

FATE OF PREMIER LEAGUE WINNING MANAGERS

2012 - Roberto Mancini [sacked at the end of the following season]

2013 - Sir Alex Ferguson [retired]

2014 - Manuel Pellegrini [left at end of following season]

2015 - Jose Mourinho [sacked the following December]

2016 - Claudio Ranieri [sacked the following February]

I thought Vardy's goal yesterday had probably saved his job - why wait for that first leg....then they get a result where the game is live....and then sack him

Either 4 weeks ago or not at all, imo.

I thought Vardy's goal yesterday had probably saved his job - why wait for that first leg....then they get a result where the game is live....and then sack him

Either 4 weeks ago or not at all, imo.

That goal probably made them feel they can beat Seville, but just not with Ranieri.

He lost the dressing room. So clear....I didnt hear one player support him in the press. Someone usually does?

It's the one thing that club have done in the last 12 months that's actually made me feel for Ranieri...
Last season, it was horrible to feel like the only set of fans in the WORLD who didn't want them to win the Title... after all, had anyone else (and you know who I mean) been chasing them as hard as we were for all but the final 4 or 5 games of the season, I'd have been rooting hard for Leicester all the way!

As it is, they 'ruined' what could potentially have been our genuine chance at winning it, without any interference from 'others'... we won't see any of the SKY Big Top 4 do so badly in the same season for decades I imagine!

Whilst I'd say a combination of us spontaneously combusting (Like we'd hoped/assumed Leicester would) and their annoying resistance not to, combined in one of the biggest end of season disappointments for Spurs since Lasagne-gate or that gut-wrenching season Chelsea 'won' the CL...

Still, Leicester have their league title, and their memories, and the film coming out... they can die happy.
So fuck 'em!

It's the one thing that club have done in the last 12 months that's actually made me feel for Ranieri...
Last season, it was horrible to feel like the only set of fans in the WORLD who didn't want them to win the Title... after all, had anyone else (and you know who I mean) been chasing them as hard as we were for all but the final 4 or 5 games of the season, I'd have been rooting hard for Leicester all the way!

As it is, they 'ruined' what could potentially have been our genuine chance at winning it, without any interference from 'others'... we won't see any of the SKY Big Top 4 do so badly in the same season for decades I imagine!

Whilst I'd say a combination of us spontaneously combusting (Like we'd hoped/assumed Leicester would) and their annoying resistance not to, combined in one of the biggest end of season disappointments for Spurs since Lasagne-gate or that gut-wrenching season Chelsea 'won' the CL...

Still, Leicester have their league title, and their memories, and the film coming out... they can die happy.
So fuck 'em!
They fucken cheated. There are cunts at that club who should go to jail. Their supporters should also do time for being complicit in the decay of the English game.

Nobody can trust the English game now. All results are suspect. They stole football.

I don't think Leicester cheated, I think they suffered from Mourinho syndrome.

Pearson started them off on a run of wins, made them feel invincible.

They only lost 4 games that season (plus one on pens) - they didn't think of losing as more than an anomaly. That in itself scared other teams.

This season, Mourinho style, saw them lose a few games early on, everyone panicked, and it's all crumbled apart. Losing Kante has also had a massive effect on how they play.

All it does is show how important psychology is to winning the title.

Back
Top Bottom