Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s this monstrosity? There is no laugh at Leicester thread? Nah fuck that!!! These 2 bob cunts are obsessed by us and consider us a rival. Plus, i have never forgiven the league for rolling over and letting these wankers stroll to the league title when everyone was gunning for us. Looks like they are in deep shit now and back where they belong soon, in the championship. Brendan getting pelters from all angles. Can’t stand this club or their fan base. Suck on it you Foxy Bingo cunt bags!!!

Selling Fofana with no time to get anyone in (not that it looks like recruitment is on their agenda this season) is mental. Hopefully Brenda is still there in three weeks.

Finally, a thread title that resembles something we can do..

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaLeicesterareshithahahahahahhahahahahhaahah

Leicester are as embarrassing as Woolwich. Their fans still think plastic clappers are acceptable at a football ground.

They had their little 5 mins of fame but now they are back where they belong in and around relegation.
They are a poorly run club that is pretty much in a crisis.
Steptoe is 73 now and the players they have left don't want to be there.
I hope they don't go down as the 6 points every season is useful.
the 2 goals in stoppage time last season was the start of their decline and I don't think they will ever recover.

I will never consider or accept these clowns as a rival, they are too embarrassing and nowhere near worthy as being classed our rivals.

Pathetic club with pathetic fans.

I’m not sure what the plan is for this team going forward this year. They look like they’re in real real trouble and could easily be pulled into a relegation fight. Fofana gone with no ready made replacement and very little time to get someone in, along with an aging Vardy and Maddison possible to move, and Tielemans out of contract next year and very likely could live by next week.
This team could be in significant trouble

It really pains me that they have had more success than us in the last few years. So the sooner they are relegated and put in their place as the tinpot outfit they are, the better.

Last edited:
When they won the Premiership it was such a big story that got them known throughout the world.......one of the greatest sporting achievements ever 5000-1 totally unbelievable
We don’t care we can not wait in fact for the big epilogue to that epic story you enjoyed so much...Relegation. it will be a good story too about how a team is torn apart from the inside by a scheming woman who sold stories of their adultry and alcoholism to the Sun newspaper. We all like THIS story than the match fixing that got them the title back in 2016....

We don’t care we can not wait in fact for the big epilogue to that epic story you enjoyed so much...Relegation. it will be a good story too about how a team is torn apart from the inside by a scheming woman who sold stories of their adultry and alcoholism to the Sun newspaper. We all like THIS story than the match fixing that got them the title back in 2016....

It was an incredible story. I have nothing against them but now it’s part 2. I expect it will all go burning down from running their club in the red, with dodgy transfers and funding.

Completely agree with the views and opening this thread on Leicester.

They have been bellends ever since that infamous season where we apparently bottled the lead despite never being ahead to bottle it.

Their fans are a disgrace too, I remember a few years doing an away game there and after the match a Leicester fan was trying to start a fight and wind up Spurs fans with his 10 year old son. Embarrassing breed.

Yeah they won the League and FA Cup but nothing will make me happier then them getting relegated, especially when after they won the FA Cup against Chelsea apparently every club should run themselves on being run like Leicester. Well look how that's turned out.

When they won the Premiership it was such a big story that got them known throughout the world.......one of the greatest sporting achievements ever 5000-1 totally unbelievable
A beautiful and wonderful story that all started with rim jobs in Thailand.

Hopefully Matthew McConaughey plays Ranieri in the Disney movie.
:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom