Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The whole world doesn’t revolve around spurs! You think every team is obsessed but they don’t give a fuck about us. Self indulgent stuff that. And also they are hardly a loser club. They have a premier league and fa cup to their name in the last 7 years. People on here would sell their mum for a sniff of that.
The fuck they're not obsessed with us. I was utterly amazed by their overwrought focus on Spurs. Can it really stem fom that Kane tweet?The crap we had going away there was West ham levels. I couldn't believe the levels of enmity so went on the Foxes forum.... Do you go home or away to watch us? Genuinely curious. Like Don the sooner they get to fuck the happier I'll be.

The whole world doesn’t revolve around spurs! You think every team is obsessed but they don’t give a fuck about us. Self indulgent stuff that. And also they are hardly a loser club. They have a premier league and fa cup to their name in the last 7 years. People on here would sell their mum for a sniff of that.
I've been to their gaff twice. Yes, they are obsessed with us and yes, they absolutely hate us.

Clearly not a Spurs supporter bud if you don’t agree with me. There are 3 clubs in this league that treat playing us like a cup final ( Westham, Woolwich and Chelsea) add Leicester to the mix of clubs that hate us, we are always at a disadvantage because we have more teams every season increasing their levels to beat us. It’s not self indulgent whatsoever, it’s just facts. Westham and Chelsea have played like cunts all season apart from….. you guessed it, Spurs. This is the same every season.

The fuck they're not obsessed with us. I was utterly amazed by their overwrought focus on Spurs. Can it really stem fom that Kane tweet?The crap we had going away there was West ham levels. I couldn't believe the levels of enmity so went on the Foxes forum.... Do you go home or away to watch us? Genuinely curious. Like Don the sooner they get to fuck the happier I'll be.

I'm considering going to the Brighton game on Sunday just to take the piss out of Leicester. Cunts.

Clearly not a Spurs supporter bud if you don’t agree with me. There are 3 clubs in this league that treat playing us like a cup final ( Westham, Woolwich and Chelsea) add Leicester to the mix of clubs that hate us, we are always at a disadvantage because we have more teams every season increasing their levels to beat us. It’s not self indulgent whatsoever, it’s just facts. Westham and Chelsea have played like cunts all season apart from….. you guessed it, Spurs. This is the same every season.

I’m most certainly a spurs fan. Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I’m not.

Sorry that's laughable, Leicester don't hate us ffs, maybe their fans do since the title run in in 2016 but the club doesn't go looking at the Spurs fixture and treat it like a derby

Take off the tin foil hat.

You think they cheated to win the league ?
They were helped. By officials and other clubs helping them. I'm not sure how a Spurs fan can fail to recall Chelsea players who hadn't lifted a leg all season openly saying the would do everything to stop us winning the league. Had the Epl a shread of integrity they're have spoken clearly to those players about the sanctity of the league and their responsibilities. It was shocking once the plucky underdog narrative had been established every other team some openly went along.

Last edited:
Sorry that's laughable, Leicester don't hate us ffs, maybe their fans do since the title run in in 2016 but the club doesn't go looking at the Spurs fixture and treat it like a derby

Take off the tin foil hat.
You are talking guff. The fans priorities become the players priority. Ask any pro he will tell you. We don't lose to this lot because our fans demand it. Losses to certain teams mean more than others. Its not in the least conspiracy theory. Do you travel to watch us? I ask again because it's very evident which teams have an abiding dislike that has been transmitted to the sporting staff when you go. I notice the fans who attend readily see this, its not some onlibe abstract. For example Leeds, Elland road is a tough away ground but they do not hate us or over inflate the games.

Wigan have an fa cup! So what. Leicester are small time. Any other sport in the world and they would have been thoroughly investigated for cheating the year the won the league.
Leicester are obviously a much smaller club than Spurs & probably always will be but you cannot take away the fact that they won the League & the Cup. I chuckle at your attempt to suggest they cheated.
Winners accept responsibility.
Losers look for excuses.

You are talking guff. The fans priorities become the players priority. Ask any pro he will tell you. We don't lose to this lot because our fans demand it. Losses to certain teams mean more than others. Its not in the least conspiracy theory. Do you travel to watch us? I ask again because it's very evident which teams have an abiding dislike that has been transmitted to the sporting staff when you go. I notice the fans who attend readily see this, its not some onlibe abstract. For example Leeds, Elland road is a tough away ground but they do not hate us or over inflate the games.

:roflmao: Unless you can prove to me that their coaching staff have some sort of disdain hate towards our team, do they over celebrate? Are they hostile towards our staff?

Never before have any Leicester players talked up their games against us unlike the other 3 so I find that hard to believe.

:roflmao: Unless you can prove to me that their coaching staff have some sort of disdain hate towards our team, do they over celebrate? Are they hostile towards our staff?

Never before have any Leicester players talked up their games against us unlike the other 3 so I find that hard to believe.
It's not disdain or hatred. You don't go to these games do you? You would know its far more keeping your own fanbase happy. They want an easy ride off their fans and buying time by delivering against teams THEY hate helps greatly. Talk to a pro They will tell you.

It's not disdain or hatred. You don't go to these games do you? You would know its far more keeping your own fanbase happy. They want an easy ride off their fans and buying time by delivering against teams THEY hate helps greatly. Talk to a pro They will tell you.

Okay I don't know what any of this is supposed to mean but okay nevermind...

Back
Top Bottom