Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well you have three options in the modern game really as far as I can tell.

1. Acknowledge football is all about the money and stop wasting time on it.
2. Accept we are going to be a mediocre club scratching around the Europa places under the ENIC model.
3. Get a moustache twirling, human rights abusing, billionaire. Call him daddy and wallow in the "glory"

Pick your poison, it's all shite from where I'm standing.
2 without a doubt. I care more about Tottenham not being run by a modern day tyranny state than the trophy cabinet.

Since many of the clubs will be owned by beheaders and tortures maybe we can bring back gladiatorial combat.

The new White Hart Lane would be perfect and then no-one can say the sportsman haven’t earned their money risking quiet literally life and limb for their pay check.

A big cheer as Piers Morgan gets taken to the Guillotine to warm up the crowd. King Salman the great then kicks off the battles and gets to decided whether the defeated gets to keep their heads. A festival to celebrate the premier league and its moral standing in the world.

ridley scott gladiator GIF

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN

Since many of the clubs will be owned by beheaders and tortures maybe we can bring back gladiatorial combat.

The new White Hart Lane would be perfect and then no-one can say the sportsman haven’t earned their money risking quiet literally life and limb for their pay check.

A big cheer as Piers Morgan gets taken to the Guillotine to warm up the crowd. King Salman the great then kicks off the battles and gets to decided whether the defeated gets to keep their heads. A festival to celebrate the premier league and its moral standing in the world.

Was it the Mayans who used to behead the losing team?

they're being taken over by a slave owning, gay hating, journalist dismembering, terrorist funding, blood moneyed, authoritarian petro-tyrant

I am not kidding. I would stop supporting Spurs if we did this. It would break my heart but I have morals

Piers is 100% getting stoned as he runs through a gauntlet.

Well you have three options in the modern game really as far as I can tell.

1. Acknowledge football is all about the money and stop wasting time on it.
2. Accept we are going to be a mediocre club scratching around the Europa places under the ENIC model.
3. Get a moustache twirling, human rights abusing, billionaire. Call him daddy and wallow in the "glory"

Pick your poison, it's all shite from where I'm standing.

I'm going for A.

Will go out in a blaze of glory in my 50th season of attendance by trying to do every home Premier League game and then throw in the towel.

I am going to do one ECL game so I can say I have seen Spurs in the Inter-Toto, EL, CL and ECL.

Another nail in football's coffin.

I am completely apathetic to it. Genuinely couldn't care less if NUFC win the Premier League title for the next 10 years consecutively.

£1mn a week wages here we come - Kane to Newcastle in January?

:kaneshh:

Joey Barton v Roy Keane main bout

So ... the league is filled with our tax dodging bahama hider, slaver- saudis, thieving glazers, russian gangster given nationality by apartheid racist israel, online gambling cunts etc etc. Hurrayyyyyyy

I would rather see us playing league two football and winning fuck all with a respectable owner (no im not referring to levy/enic before anyone scoffs!) than win the pl and cl with owners such as you described.

Not joking either. Football is not that important.
lower league football is loadsa fun too. I used to watch loads in the UK when I was at Uni and here in Spain I've got Cartagena tearing up 2a (well narrowly avoiding relegation)

So ... the league is filled with our tax dodging bahama hider, slaver- saudis, thieving glazers, russian gangster given nationality by apartheid racist israel, online gambling cunts etc etc. Hurrayyyyyyy
Throw in to that a lot of the players aren’t that likeable & immoral too. It’s not a good look any more for the top level of football.
I think in a America a lot of people like & watch & support college football instead of the NFL for similar reasons.
With our tax dodger splashing on another yacht & furloughing staff it’s hard to be really proud of your owners these days.
Not many teams can say that.

Back
Top Bottom