Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched the Atletico game on replay last night and it's incredible how Real can actually play football considering their focus on bitching at the ref. It was incredible, every time there was a decision four Real players would converge on the official shouting at him. Shameful and despicable club.

Their fans are already turning on Ancelotti and Bale is next.

ESPN Espana have produced a possible reason beyond the purely ‘futbolistico’ for Real Madrid’s loan signing of Man United’s Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez.

Let’s get it straight: even without this conspiracy theory, Madrid taking a Man United reserve on loan, when they’d been in for Falcao, was highly curious to say the least.

It goes like this: Yesterday, Thursday September 18th, Florentino Perez’s construction company ACS sealed a deal worth €432 million to build 4 hydro-electric plants, and renovate 5 hydrodesulphurizer units, in Tula, Mexico.

This comes just 2 weeks after Madrid’s unexpected, and barely explicable loan signing of Chicharito, so the Spanish media have put 2 and 2 together and gotten 5.

Why would taking Chicharito to Real Madrid influence a business deal? Because he’s the Lionel Messi of Mexico, the undisputed ‘crack’ and idol of the people.

But it’s not an isolated suspicion: ESPN add that in June, Perez’s company entered Colombia to negotiate a 25 year deal to build a mega highway, ‘Conexión Pacífico’, the contract for which was completed last week, to the tune of 700 million euros.

In the meantime, of course, Madrid signed Colombian idol James Rodriguez, who Perez yesterday admitted he didn’t know much about, and that he was signed on the back of his ‘good World Cup’.

Who knows, it’s probably just two massive coincidences…

ESPN Espana have produced a possible reason beyond the purely ‘futbolistico’ for Real Madrid’s loan signing of Man United’s Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez.

Let’s get it straight: even without this conspiracy theory, Madrid taking a Man United reserve on loan, when they’d been in for Falcao, was highly curious to say the least.

It goes like this: Yesterday, Thursday September 18th, Florentino Perez’s construction company ACS sealed a deal worth €432 million to build 4 hydro-electric plants, and renovate 5 hydrodesulphurizer units, in Tula, Mexico.

This comes just 2 weeks after Madrid’s unexpected, and barely explicable loan signing of Chicharito, so the Spanish media have put 2 and 2 together and gotten 5.

Why would taking Chicharito to Real Madrid influence a business deal? Because he’s the Lionel Messi of Mexico, the undisputed ‘crack’ and idol of the people.

But it’s not an isolated suspicion: ESPN add that in June, Perez’s company entered Colombia to negotiate a 25 year deal to build a mega highway, ‘Conexión Pacífico’, the contract for which was completed last week, to the tune of 700 million euros.

In the meantime, of course, Madrid signed Colombian idol James Rodriguez, who Perez yesterday admitted he didn’t know much about, and that he was signed on the back of his ‘good World Cup’.

Who knows, it’s probably just two massive coincidences…

Perez didn't happen to regenerate Cardiff bay a couple of weeks before he nicked Bale did he?

Redevelopment of Alnwick castle to its former glory.
Thank god for that. I thought it was only me that cared about these posh people being allowed to charge us for looking at their lawnmower and their dead gardener.

"I've cleaned up the grave nice Maa'm" "Thank you Scrotum, would you care to wash your hands?"
"Oh no Maa'm, I've already done that up against a tree"

Last edited:
He absolutely LOVES Isco so will be interesting to see what happens with Bale.

He also said this about Bale a few years back:

Yeah, I always see Real Madrid players giving 100% when they're thrashing Los Nobodies 7-0 in piss easy games like you hardly ever get in the PL, and none at all when Bale was with us. What an ignorant Spanish-centric fuckwit.

Yeah, I always see Real Madrid players giving 100% when they're thrashing Los Nobodies 7-0 in piss easy games like you hardly ever get in the PL, and none at all when Bale was with us. What an ignorant Spanish-centric fuckwit.

Man City beat Stoke 7-2 last season.

Thank god for that. I thought it was only me that cared about these posh people being allowed to charge us for looking at their lawnmower and their dead gardener.

"I've cleaned up the grave nice Maa'm" "Thank you Scrotum, would you care to wash your hands?"
"Oh no Maa'm, I've already done that up against a tree"
Just seen.

So many quotes from that marvellous bit of comedy.

Might they end up with Tuchel?
I see PSG giving Tuchel at least one more year to try and get CL success. Emery got two years after all. To fire a manager after just one season would likely be seen as weak, which is not something they want to be associated with.

marca8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom