Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

O45358M.png

Every time I see that photo I think how genuinely ashamed, disgusted and angry I would be if I saw a Spurs fan doing that with his daughter at WHL.
It's fake

Every time I see that photo I think how genuinely ashamed, disgusted and angry I would be if I saw a Spurs fan doing that with his daughter at WHL.
pretty sure that photo has been outed as fake a long time ago. Although it is entirely believable so fuck it
P[/QUOTE]
My bad.... But still, as you say..... not entirely implausible for that lot ...

Anyone else heard old uncle fester on TalkSport the other day? Completely off his face, live on air.

Good. Can't stick the Twat and his over use of the word " Matey ".

Most of them on Talksport are proper Arseholes.
Listened to Alan Brazil have a row with a female newsreader the other day and she stormed off.

Mike Parry and H & J are good presenters but the others are washed up drunks.

Danny Kelly should be the only thing anyone listens to on Talksport, the rest is base level radio aimed at a chav audience
I really like Colin Murray's show, he was shite doing MOTD but think he puts most to shame at TS and BBC radio. Same as Billy above like H&J although they have become like a comfortable pair of slippers and I no longer laugh out loud.
Can't agree with SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy about Mike Parry though, what drugs you taking man? The fella is a senile old cunt.

I really like Colin Murray's show, he was shite doing MOTD but think he puts most to shame at TS and BBC radio. Same as Billy above like H&J although they have become like a comfortable pair of slippers and I no longer laugh out loud.
Can't agree with SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy about Mike Parry though, what drugs you taking man? The fella is a senile old cunt.

Used to love his late night show when I work nights.. Him and Mike Graham were good for a laugh..

Danny Kelly should be the only thing anyone listens to on Talksport, the rest is base level radio aimed at a chav audience

As much as his past is extremely questionable, I used to find Stan Collymore reasonably agreeable when it came to footballing matters. Haven't listened since I stopped doing long commutes.

Back
Top Bottom