Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he is still employed by the Bbc and I can't imagine them being happy with him referring to a premier league player as a cunt?

It's on his Twitter if you go through his timeline. It's followed up by him wishing him well and saying he'll do great at chelsea. It's legit.

Like you, though, I'm shocked he's gotten away with it. But I like it...the sports world is so damned sterile these days, with no one seemingly allowed to say anything deemed impolite about anyone else.

It's on his Twitter if you go through his timeline. It's followed up by him wishing him well and saying he'll do great at chelsea. It's legit.

Like you, though, I'm shocked he's gotten away with it. But I like it...the sports world is so damned sterile these days, with no one seemingly allowed to say anything deemed impolite about anyone else.

I think, he gets away with it for two reasons. First because it's Leicester. He's made his affections towards that club know. Had he made that "funny" remark with two random clubs, I don't think it would fly. Second, it's the sort of remark, of the more low key variety, a fan would actually make, when a big player leaves that fan's club. I would hope, it's been let go, because BBC realises this and acknowledges that fans will recognise it as Lineker being a fan.

At least I hope so, and if I'm right then good on the BBC for making it less sterile, like you correctly say it is.

I think, he gets away with it for two reasons. First because it's Leicester. He's made his affections towards that club know. Had he made that "funny" remark with two random clubs, I don't think it would fly. Second, it's the sort of remark, of the more low key variety, a fan would actually make, when a big player leaves that fan's club. I would hope, it's been let go, because BBC realises this and acknowledges that fans will recognise it as Lineker being a fan.

At least I hope so, and if I'm right then good on the BBC for making it less sterile, like you correctly say it is.

Or maybe no one gives a shit ?

CnhQP7gW8AIjCFQ.jpg

i'd be really surprised if he gets away with this.

Why, he told millions of lipreading viewers around the world that he'd shit himself during a world cup match, didn't seem to do his media career any harm.

that hasn't got quite the same impact as the 'c' word though. it might be ok out with the lads, or round here, but a lot people/women find it very offensive.

So glad we didn't sign Batshuayi and he went to his childhood club... Going to be a 'magnificent feeling' earning £120k pw playing for that shit shower.

Batshuayi the latest player to fulfil ‘childhood dream’
Date published: Monday 25th July 2016 10:20

GettyImages.578128116.jpg

Michy Batshuayi has spoken of the “magnificent feeling” after signing for Chelsea and reveals it was his “childhood dream” to sign for the Premier League club.

The Belgian international, who signed for £33million, is the first of two major signings made by Antonio Conte so far with midfielder N’Golo Kante also joining for a similar fee from Leicester.

The 22-year-old could immediately tell that he has joined a club with big ambitions this season and is impressed with the current set-up.

“Just being at the training ground for one day I can see it’s very big and you feel you’ve joined a club that really want to win. Everything is new and that is exciting,” Batshuayi told Chelsea magazine.

“It’s a magnificent feeling. It feels fantastic to be here, it’s a childhood dream for me so I’m very happy.”

Batshuayi is also looking forward to playing for Conte and is ready to meet the high demands that the Italian will set for the Blues squad.

“It’s a great opportunity,” he added. “Conte is a manager who works very hard and likes people to work hard for him as well. I am very pleased to come and play for him here at Chelsea.”

Batshuayi has been included in the 30-man squad that has travelled to the USA to play in the International Champions Cup alongside Liverpool, Real Madrid and AC Milan.

Kante has been left behind as he has been given an extended break following his exploits with France at Euro 2016.

Batshuayi is also looking forward to playing for Conte and is ready to meet the high demands that the Italian will set for the Blues squad.

“It’s a great opportunity,” he added. “Conte is a manager who works very hard and likes people to work hard for him as well. I am very pleased to come and play for him here at Chelsea.”

Batshuayi has been included in the 30-man squad that has travelled to the USA to play in the International Champions Cup alongside Liverpool, Real Madrid and AC Milan.

Kante has been left behind as he has been given an extended break following his exploits with France at Euro 2016.

Back
Top Bottom