Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me who thinks Courtois is actually a bit shite.

He's not a keeper who ever stands out for having a blinder.

De Gea, Lloris, Begovic, Forster, Gomes, even Heaton all come to mind for a decent game in the sticks, but I can't recall Courtois being in form since the CL final with Atletico?
I wouldn't call him shite, but he is massively over-rated. All this came off the comments of Maureen stating he was the best keeper in the World a couple of years ago. So of cause the press at the time had their cocks rammed deep into his backside and went with it.

He is terrible at dealing with crosses, often comes out doesn't get near it, drops it or makes a feeble punch. The other stuff he is OK at, Pickford, Heaton & Butland are all better than him IMO.

What is there to say about these petty cunts? About Chelsea... they are doing well at the moment in the League. I think they are over-achieving to be honest. Thanks to Antonio Conte who is an excellent manager. They got a good front 3. Decent midfield, but holy shit their defence. How could they have conceded so very few goals with Gary fucking Cahill in there with DAVID LUIZ and Azpiliquewhattes. On paper, that is such a poor defence. Unbelievable. But their GK is fine though.

It's their fans I hate the most. Because 97% of the fanbase they have at the moment didn't exist prior to when the Russian guy came in. Got my ass kicked once by 3 Chelsea fans...back in 2001. Now, they're silent, only-sing-when-you-are-winning cunts.

Bomb detained

Not being funny but if I married a trillionaire who spent half a bill on me who owns a gas field after getting a free house from the council. I'd also be "debt free and self sufficient"

Let's be honest we should feal quezzy by being owned by feudal slavers. But yeah we lucked out cause with out the carbon infusion our recent history would be very different. Maybe we should acknowledge our luck instead of bitching and moaning. Frankly We're embarrassing ourselves.

Bomb detained

Not being funny but if I married a trillionaire who spent half a bill on me who owns a gas field after getting a free house from the council. I'd also be "debt free and self sufficient"

Let's be honest we should feal quezzy by being owned by feudal slavers. But yeah we lucked out cause with out the carbon infusion our recent history would be very different. Maybe we should acknowledge our luck instead of bitching and moaning. Frankly We're embarrassing ourselves.

Outstanding work.

It is just me, or does Fabregas just not age?

Every time I look at him he looks another 2 years older, feels like he's been around forever, and is bench warming. I expected him to be 32 or so.

29. In his peak, getting splinters in his arse. He must be knackered or something.

It is just me, or does Fabregas just not age?

Every time I look at him he looks another 2 years older, feels like he's been around forever, and is bench warming. I expected him to be 32 or so.

29. In his peak, getting splinters in his arse. He must be knackered or something.

He was supposedly knackered at Barcelona, his boyhood club. Which is probably why they were so quick to sell him to the Chavs. He should have been in his prime then. Chavs got half a good season out of him.

Remember the Buckets going round asking for donations to save the club?

Then the Russian crook came in and suddenly they won titles and fluked a Champions League cup and now suddenly "London is Blue".
They would be supporting Fulham if that Russian didn't bought their shit club.

Yes I do. I'm relatively old. Save the Bridge. Sad times. I'm not here on the wind-up anyway so no name calling from me.

What the fuck are you doing at a Spurs forum then???

Then the Russian crook came in and suddenly they won titles and fluked a Champions League cup and now suddenly "London is Blue".
They would be supporting Fulham if that Russian didn't bought their shit club.

What the fuck are you doing at a Spurs forum then???
I believe it is not unusual for fans of opposing teams to engage with other fans on their own forums. A bit like an away fixture. I'd assume that your lot aren't as militant as RAWK, but fair fucks I've always found this site quite entertaining (no hidden insult there).

I believe it is not unusual for fans of opposing teams to engage with other fans on their own forums. A bit like an away fixture. I'd assume that your lot aren't as militant as RAWK, but fair fucks I've always found this site quite entertaining (no hidden insult there).

No, it's more entertaining that a Chelski fan goes trough the whole process of registering here to create an account to chat with Spurs fans.

Back
Top Bottom