Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep Colin looks pleased to be standing next to Fabre-arse, full of his own bullshit!

The cunt wears a tuxedo jacket with a pink tie.
Fucking moron.
Surely someone told him what black tie events are?

Then again he wore a tuxedo jacket with a bastard tie for sky sports Leicester title challenge propaganda spot.

This karnt from the chavskifanchannel or whatever they have now always finds a way to get on my twitter timeline. Thinks he's that Russian crook who's always sitting like Caesar in his own box. What is he even wearing in the name of god.

Dumb fuckers with no football knowledge. That's 98% of the Chavs fanbase for you. And that girl with the big tits next to him. Sophie Rose. But she's fit lol. And the girl with the pink hair was at that Everton game in the chav coat I believe. Attention slut.

Can't express how much I hate these blue cunts.

He was asked who he thought best manager was and tongue in cheek he stated Conte because he was Italian.
I think its fairly obvious who the best manager is don't you!

Get a grip. If it's Ranieri's opinion who is clearly biased as he knows Conte a long time from when they were both in Italy and them being Italians, what does it matter? I don't give a flying fuck about what Ranieri thinks.

Love Poch but he has his cons. Out of Europe pathetically and inconsistent performances from the team but that's maybe more on the players than on Poch.

Get a grip. If it's Ranieri's opinion who is clearly biased as he knows Conte a long time from when they were both in Italy and them being Italians, what does it matter? I don't give a flying fuck about what Ranieri thinks.

Love Poch but he has his cons. Out of Europe pathetically and inconsistent performances from the team but that's maybe more on the players than on Poch.
Thats how you see it I see it differently based Pochs overall performances in the Premier League. He is obviously not performing well in Europe yet but it will come, whats the betting Conte is at Chelsea next year?

Thats how you see it I see it differently based Pochs overall performances in the Premier League. He is obviously not performing well in Europe yet but it will come, whats the betting Conte is at Chelsea next year?

Don't know but I don't suspect a Mourinho meltdown as Conte isn't a bellend who alienates his players. Chavs will be a force to be reckoned with if that guy gets the players he wants.

Guardiola, Mourinho...forget them. The whole shitshow around them last summer and at the start of the season. Everyone hyping the 2 Manc teams claiming they will both fight for the title. Well, one is standing 6th and won a Mickey Mouse cup UNFAIRLY and the other one is as inconsistent as a grandpa's pecker.

Wait you mean rumours he's joining Inter because he's homesick? Bollocks. Guy's a Juventino. Would be the ultimate betrayal him joining Inter and it will destroy his legacy. Juventus is big now again thanks to him.

Last edited:
He was asked who he thought best manager was and tongue in cheek he stated Conte because he was Italian.
I think its fairly obvious who the best manager is don't you!

A man that has never won anything in a managerial career coming up to 10 years?

These sneaky fuckers. Hope the jorno's keep digging and bring these chavs down.

Sell Bony, don't qualify for CL.
Horrible cheating cunts they are.
Roman saw vulnerability in football as he did in his corrupt business dealings. It's a bollocks that the Dutch authorities saw no evidence. Money talks. Russian influence talks.
Just like Qatar. When a country has a Government that his so heavily invested in Qatar for contracts, arms etc , and you tell another Frenchman to place his vote for the WC to them for infrastructure contracts, nothing will ever happen to them if they are dodgy.
Arnhem are chelseas farm, a place to stockpile.
Why are not the supporters up in arms about this.
Imagine a club that could be good enough, but can not qualify for the CL because Chelsea won't let them.
Holland does 30 billion worth of trade with Russia each year. Large Dairy and Agriculture trade.
Shell Unilever and Phillips are key exporters to Russia.
This excludes sizeable energy imports.
over 70 billion worth of Russian goods cross Rotterdams docks each yeR

I'm part Dutch so I know Vitesse a bit. No one goes to Vitesse because that club is ruined THANKS to Chelsea's interference. Because of al the Chelsea loan merchants, the Dutch Vitesse fans don't have a connection with the club anymore. Chelsea is holding Vitesse back and an ex-manager of Vitesse once claimed Vitesse can't challenge for the Dutch Eredivisie title because they're not allowed to qualify for the Champions League BY Chelsea.

Seriously, why do people even support Chelsea? Their owner is a crook and a criminal. They have no history. Their team is filled with mercenary players who only play for the money. Full kit wanker John Terry. They are ruining player careers with all those youth players at loan. Did I already say John Terry? I just don't understand why people can bring it up to support such a fishy club. Like the United fans sing: their succes is fucking hollow.
I'm very biased towards Chelsea as my family is from West-London and all Fulham supporters. To quote my dad: "If Chelsea never got that Russian crook, we'd still have local derbies against them."

But to answer my question why people support Chelsea: the common Chelsea fan in a nutshell...

J8WMW4iz.jpg

Chavs might be in some problems... rumors of Conte to Inter are growing and growing tee-hee.....:levyeyes:

Last edited:
I'm part Dutch so I know Vitesse a bit. No one goes to Vitesse because that club is ruined THANKS to Chelsea's interference. Because of al the Chelsea loan merchants, the Dutch Vitesse fans don't have a connection with the club anymore. Chelsea is holding Vitesse back and an ex-manager of Vitesse once claimed Vitesse can't challenge for the Dutch Eredivisie title because they're not allowed to qualify for the Champions League BY Chelsea.

Seriously, why do people even support Chelsea? Their owner is a crook and a criminal. They have no history. Their team is filled with mercenary players who only play for the money. Full kit wanker John Terry. They are ruining player careers with all those youth players at loan. Did I already say John Terry? I just don't understand why people can bring it up to support such a fishy club. Like the United fans sing: their succes is fucking hollow.
I'm very biased towards Chelsea as my family is from West-London and all Fulham supporters. To quote my dad: "If Chelsea never got that Russian crook, we'd still have local derbies against them."

But to answer my question why people support Chelsea: the common Chelsea fan in a nutshell...

J8WMW4iz.jpg

Chavs might be in some problems... rumors of Conte to Inter are growing and growing tee-hee.....:levyeyes:
Conte seems a decent chap. Is that what's driving him out of that den of thieves.

J8WMW4iz.jpg

Try breathing in once in a while. If you're very biased towards Chelsea I'm intrigued to see one of your posts when you're feeling a bit critical.

Conte seems a decent chap. Is that what's driving him out of that den of thieves.

Lol I think the same but then again, Inter is as much as a den of thieves as Chelsea is. Chelsea got that big Russian crook while Inter are now basically a Chinese team.

But yes: Conte is a classy guy. I have nothing against him.

Back
Top Bottom