Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We tend to ruthlessly shame that sort of behavior on this forum.
I'm made of stern(ish) stuff Squire. Fair dos, Totts are looking good at the mo and you deservedly beat us the other week. I absolutely believe that you're the biggest threat to us this season and accordingly was hoping that City would turn you over. May the best team win (as long as it's CFC).

Remember the Buckets going round asking for donations to save the club?
I remember the NF and combat 18 recruiting like it was going out of fashion.

two types of chelsea fan.

young and covertly racist, or old and overtly racist. club full of scum and shite. Look at "captain leader, legend" Terry. sets the tone. collection of morons so stupid, they sing anti semitic songs despite the fact that the reason they aint a yo yo club still is jewish. just sums them up

Jonathan Pearce presents Chelsea vs. House Robots off Robot Wars (Jim'll Paint it).
tumblr_okszmrO29c1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg

Key games:

Burnley (A) - 12th Feb
West Ham (A) - 6th March
Man City (H) - 5th April
Man Utd (A) - 15th April
Everton (A) - 29th April

I think these are the only realistic games Chelsea could potentially drop points in. Obviously anything can happen, Palace will be FIGHTING for points when they go to Stamford Bridge at the beginning of April, Bournemouth have sprung a few surprises this season, Stoke away sometimes isn't the easiest but I think those above are the ones we could potentially capitlise. On these days above we have:

Liverpool (A) - 11th Feb
Everton (H) - 5th March
Swansea (A) - 4th April
Bournemouth (H) - 15th April
Woolwich (H) - 29th April

Important factor being that we play before Chelsea in potentially ALL of those games which as we know can pile pressure on them.

Key games:

Burnley (A) - 12th Feb
West Ham (A) - 6th March
Man City (H) - 5th April
Man Utd (A) - 15th April
Everton (A) - 29th April

I think these are the only realistic games Chelsea could potentially drop points in. Obviously anything can happen, Palace will be FIGHTING for points when they go to Stamford Bridge at the beginning of April, Bournemouth have sprung a few surprises this season, Stoke away sometimes isn't the easiest but I think those above are the ones we could potentially capitlise. On these days above we have:

Liverpool (A) - 11th Feb
Everton (H) - 5th March
Swansea (A) - 4th April
Bournemouth (H) - 15th April
Woolwich (H) - 29th April

Important factor being that we play before Chelsea in potentially ALL of those games which as we know can pile pressure on them.

Hendrick will be a big miss for Burnley. He is top 6 team quality. Really daft of him to make that tackle.

But Burnley at home is quite a fortress, you never know.

Yep Colin looks pleased to be standing next to Fabre-arse, full of his own bullshit!

adter seeing his playing acting when lamela trod on his hand last year, im not surprised he's up for a bafta. best supporting cunt. he's along side ant, dec, and james corden for that one

Back
Top Bottom