Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing.

*CLAPCLAP*
“WE HATE TOTTNUM...CHELSEAH”

tumblr_njld6sJhwt1qm6yoeo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

How many 'West Hams' can we collect? It's now Woolwich and Chelsea in addition to... you know... the actual West Ham.

I hate pointless stats, Man City never got smashed 6-0 by a 'rival' or 4-0 by Bournemouth.

Only 1 more loss with 14 more games played, absolute nonsense.

Last edited:

I hate things like this.

He's played LESS game for a fucking start.

Going by the number of games, I'm also assuming they've included all cup competitions.

So that's Sarri's Chelsea winning all their Europa League games against fodder while Man City were in the Champions League.

I wonder how their PL-only stats compare.
:kanehand:

Edit: sorry Clynelish Clynelish , just saw your post now. Chelsea going all the way to the League Cup final probably helps too.

Going by the number of games, I'm also assuming they've included all cup competitions.

So that's Sarri's Chelsea winning all their Europa League games against fodder while Man City were in the Champions League.

I wonder how their PL-only stats compare.
:kanehand:

Edit: sorry Clynelish Clynelish , just saw your post now. Chelsea going all the way to the League Cup final probably helps too.

Premier League stats only:

Man City under Guardiola in his first season
Played :26
Won: 17
Drawn: 4
Loss: 5
Scored: 53
Conceded: 29
Position: 3rd

Chelsea under Sarri in his first season
Played: 26
Won: 15
Drawn: 5
Lost: 6
Scored: 45
Position: 6th

Premier League stats only:

Man City under Guardiola in his first season
Played :
Won: 17
Drawn: 4
Loss: 5
Scored: 53
Position: 3rd

Chelsea under Sarri in his first season
Played:
Won: 15
Drawn: 5
Lost: 6
Scored: 45
Position: 6th
Cheers, Totti.

giphy.gif

Not such easy reading for Sarri now, is it? That also doesn't take into account how poor the teams below 6th have been this season compared with during Guardiola's first year...

Also, it's not like Man City got absolutely embarrassed at the time, a la the recent 4-0 and 6-0 defeats for Chelsea.

Cheers, Totti.

giphy.gif

Not such easy reading for Sarri now, is it? That also doesn't take into account how poor the teams below 6th have been this season compared with during Guardiola's first year...

Also, it's not like Man City got absolutely embarrassed at the time, a la the recent 4-0 and 6-0 defeats for Chelsea.

To be fair, it also doesn't take into consideration how good those in the top 3 have been this season either!

But 16/17 was ALSO Conte's first year and his record was:

Won: 20
Drawn: 3
Lost: 3
Scored: 55
Conceded: 19
Position: 1st

Just look at his points... 63.

Man City and Liverpool are on 65 already and we're only 3 points off that and that was considered record breaking at the time, only 2 years ago!

To be fair, it also doesn't take into consideration how good those in the top 3 have been this season either!

But 16/17 was ALSO Conte's first year and his record was:

Won: 20
Drawn: 3
Lost: 3
Scored: 55
Conceded: 19
Position: 1st

Just look at his points... 63.

Man City and Liverpool are on 65 already and we're only 3 points off that and that was considered record breaking at the time, only 2 years ago!
God, I fucking hate how everything magically clicking for Conté ended up fucking us over (in the year we played our best football).
:pochfacepalm:

Definitely the hardest-done-by Chelsea manager in recent years (unless you count Benitez as interim manager); ultimately screwed over by the cancerous player power at that club.

Sarri is being placed in Roma according to La Republica.

But they also make it clear that it would not be any earlier than next season

I don't want them to get a transfer ban.

They might actually start playing their youngsters and thats not a good thing. Let them carrying throwing money at overated players. No identity, no class and built on a stack of cards.

I hate things like this.

He's played LESS game for a fucking start.

In this instance, fuck off with those numbers Sky. There were issues with Guardiola's early City for all to see, but it was pretty plain even early doors, that he was working towards something with a clear, but yet just tad flexible plan. And he adjusted along the way, even with his stubborn stick my way of playing. He needed a trillion pounds to get, but....

I loved how Napoli played under Sarri. But while he's stubborn like Pep tactically, he seems to zero room for small adjustments, flexibility etc. There's a sense that he's been found out tactically in double quick time in England, unlike Pep. Oh, and Sarri's not gonna get a trillion. He's getting a transfer ban. Chavs are royally fucked :dembelelol:

Another 6-0 please.

I want to see the whole of Stamford Bridge go up in flames.

Words cannot describe how much I hate Chelsea. I pity them more than the goonies.

Back
Top Bottom