Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always try to appreciate the views of fellow supporters on the forum and look for areas where I can agree with at least some key parts of a point of view. I have to say I'm struggling here.
Where is the struggle? Look at the achievements of Chelsea and Real Madrid in recent times, and tell me.

The manager merry go round continues over at SW6.

They’re shit beyond fucked. Nobody wants to take over with that transferban lurking in the background.

The revolving door again. They are a messed up Club. They have ruined good managers. Now they will get Fat Frank. The fans hero. Then.....
Let them and John terry as 2nd fat frank fuck up Terry do the dirty(got form) he then does the same and we’ve basically two, three seasons of hilarity.

Don't think we should be too smug at this stage. They somehow come out smelling of roses, whenever things look dodgy.
Of course I want all the predictions above to come to pass, they are an obnoxious club, but not counting my chickens just yet.

Don't think we should be too smug at this stage. They somehow come out smelling of roses, whenever things look dodgy.
Of course I want all the predictions above to come to pass, they are an obnoxious club, but not counting my chickens just yet.

Sadly a transfer ban and appointing Lampard and Morris (former Chelsea academy coach) could possibly turn out to be an inspired choice - Chelsea have always produced good youngsters just not had a manager with any incentive to play them. If Lampard selects the right youngsters they might just overcome the effects of the transfer ban.

Obviously need to change the way they play as they have been totally reliant on Hazard but if they do that it is not impossible to sees more resurgent Chelsea than expected. - and they usually have about 30 + players on loan plus ther own academy so lots of youngsters to choose from.

Hopefully won't happen though !

Chelsea are a club, that behave and act like a top club, unlike United, Woolwich, Liverpool or us. That's the exact reason why they are the most successful club in the 21st century. Chelsea have been proactive, not reactive, in this situation, where their fans and the board have identified Sarri as the major issue with their team and they've decided to move him on, and the best part is, they are getting paid good compensation. Now, look at Woolwich and all these years of persisting with Wenger? They've declined. Then look at United, they decided to stick with a second rate manager in Solskjaer and they will inevitably sack him. Liverpool persisted with Rodgers for too long. Then, you have us, which I believe, we have stuck with Poch for too long, to the point where we have stagnated.

If Poch was at Chelsea, he would've been sacked once we lost that Semis to United in the Fa cup, and would've hired a better replacement, and eventually the new man would have won trophies.

This mentality extends to the players as well, at Chelsea. There's no sentiment attached. Players like Bakayoko and Morata were kicked out, within 1 and 1.5 season(s) respectively. Then, you have players like Marcos Alonso, who have been demoted within half a season, of losing form. Then, you look at our squad and then you start to wonder why we haven't been successful. It's the god damn mentality man.

There's a reason why clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea are the most successful clubs in world football,during the 21st century.
nob!!!

Uncle Harry says Fat Frank is on his way back to the Chavs, so it must be true.

Looking forward to seeing him, Socksjar, Dick, Pedro and Kloppy failing next season.

sun26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom