Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 points in last 4 games for them.

Next games are - Wet Spam (have won 4 out of 5 last games; led against ManU led on inteval as well)
Arseanal
Villa
ManCity
Leicester

And Arseanal could be the easiest game in that run.

Well, at least those whores can rest during Carabao Cup next round... while we play Stoke... after knocking Chelscum out :D :D
Damn I enjoyed writing that post :D

Last edited:
Jus a reminder. That's now 1 (ONE) goal against Liverpool, City, Spurs, Everton, United. Wolves.

That's one goal and zero wins. That's right, not one single win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any excuse:sneaky:
E6-DE7321-0912-4-E31-A4-F0-E67505-E3-DD0-A.jpg

Jus a reminder. That's now 1 (ONE) goal against Liverpool, City, Spurs, Everton, United. Wolves.

That's one goal and zero wins. That's right, not one single win.

those fuckers haven't played City yet ;) otherwise correct.

almost didn't checked and would have wasted a good stat to throw into face of one utter knut in my local footie forum :D

those fuckers haven't played City yet ;) otherwise correct.

almost didn't checked and would have wasted a good stat to throw into face of one utter knut in my local footie forum :D

secret peter lorre GIF by Warner Archive

They left an acre behind their front line and just assumed Kante would sort it out.

Not to huff my own farts too much but Frank needs to have more of a plan than "don't lose to Jose" for the entire season.

Plan = win trf window + pretend to be underdogs.

Watching him fight back the tears when they lose is too fucking sweet.

Have you seen the state of her now? She's been adding plastic to her body faster than her club.
No I haven’t actually the last time I did was couple seasons ago doing a chav/Tottenham preview but it was a Tottenham piss-take.....her images are heavily filtered though the one I posted I assume is in proportion?

No I haven’t actually the last time I did was couple seasons ago doing a chav/Tottenham preview but it was a Tottenham piss-take.....her images are heavily filtered though the one I posted I assume is in proportion?
I believe they are already bought and paid for in that pic (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I don't know how she looks now, but I saw some videos of her (fully clothed) a few months ago and her face looked a bit uncanny.

Back
Top Bottom