Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any excuse:sneaky:
E6-DE7321-0912-4-E31-A4-F0-E67505-E3-DD0-A.jpg
She looks like she's keeping footballs under her shirt for throw ins.

Last edited:
<removed>s still havent beaten a team above 13th this season
A few days ago I was told by a poster we had to raise our level to that of Chelsea. I asked him to reconsider the canonisation of Fat Frank because they were nothing special, that for a quarter of a billion they were average at the back hit and miss up top and eminently beatable. I am disappointed we did not beat them I told him I think that Lampard was over prompted. I am feeling like I nailed it tonight.

A few days ago I was told by a poster we had to raise our level to that of Chelsea. I asked him to reconsider the canonisation of Fat Frank because they were nothing special, that for a quarter of a billion they were average at the back hit and miss up top and eminently beatable. I am disappointed we did not beat them I told him I think that Lampard was over prompted. I am feeling like I nailed it tonight.
Bird mouth Lampard is everything wrong with football. A coach fast tracked to a big job just because he was a player. Pushing other better coaches, who have worked their bollocks off, out the way to get there

he took comfortably the best squad in the championship with Derby and failed to get them promoted, and is doing fuck all with the <removed>s

overhyped teachers pet

Don't see the fuss.... There's big tittied brunettes all over the internet..... Majority of them won'tbe obnoxious simpletons that support the racists.
That openly admit they don’t like Tottenham Hotspur a lot of her on-line football related stuff other than the chavs is having a go at us.

who is she?
Sophie-Rose a model/Chelsea windbag but as stated earlier if she’s getting plastic inducements that won’t end well.....she be getting on a bit in modelling terms so a lot pretty natural young things will be on the go to take her place....game over for old soph

That openly admit they don’t like Tottenham Hotspur a lot of her on-line football related stuff other than the chavs is having a go at us.

Sophie-Rose a model/Chelsea windbag but as stated earlier if she’s getting plastic inducements that won’t end well.....she be getting on a bit in modelling terms so a lot pretty natural young things will be on the go to take her place....game over for old soph

Eh?

You're the one posting all the pics of her....

This is starting to get a bit sad tbh. Stop talking about her now.

Last night again proof that “Havertz”.
The window was Havertz
We are shit because Havertz
We should have paid 90M for Havertz
We’ve been eclipsed by Havertz
World Class = Havertz
Proper signing that Havertz
Showing us are Chelsea with Havertz
Levy Out due to Havertz
Tottenham 12th - Havertz

I especially love the "players need time to adjust, team is a work in progress" drivel coming out now.

OK, don't but so many players then. We seem to manage.

Back
Top Bottom