Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure its 'not good news'

I think he would eventually have been good as Chelsea manager, and it needs someone like him (with Chelsea credits in the bank) in order to be given time to really put them on the right track

They will now be back to the merry-go-round of sacking foreign managers every 18 months

Good work if you can get the Chelsea job as a manager. You’ll be sacked in 18 months but be a lot richer for the experience.

I was hoping they’d go for Rodgers and disrupt Leicester. I suspect he will be their next manager after tuchel

Not a surprise, Abramovic's expectations have always been clear. He expects Chelsea to win the title. He let Lampard have last season due to the transfer ban but after spending huge money their position in the league is unacceptable.

Tuchel is a psycho who won't last any longer than Lampard but he's German and has won more than Lampard at the top level and reached a CL final too. No-brainer really.

Lampard is an arrogant twat who had no business managing a team like Chelsea. Gerrard is the only one of that England generation who is managing his career properly. Where is Lampard going to go now? It's going to be years before he gets another big job, if ever.

Next Spam manager :mourlmao:

1416524765.jpg

Looking forward to it.

Figure Chelsea will finish the season with more points than they would had they kept Lampard on longer, so ultimately not the best news. Should go some way toward improving the play of Havertz and Werner.

I don't think he's a genius coach or anything like that, but definitely capable of getting that squad to earn a top 4 finish this year which was looking to be increasingly slipping away from Lampard.

Obviously hate the cunt but this is very harsh. I know points per game etc but they are a couple of wins off a champions league spot and in two cups still. Very short sighted not to back him after wanking 200m in the summer.

He did better last year, free pass aside. Did he even want these players lol

Obviously hate the cunt but this is very harsh. I know points per game etc but they are a couple of wins off a champions league spot and in two cups still. Very short sighted not to back him after wanking 200m in the summer.

He did better last year, free pass aside. Did he even want these players lol
No pressure last season, with transfer ban etc

Tuchel is a great manager. But very volatile and obsessive with things. Terrible match for the chavs. As Lampard goes, surely he’s gonna go to Celtic
I haven’t follow him that closely but he does seem to be a fairly volatile character. Has he won much outside of the one team French domestic scene with PSG?

Back
Top Bottom