Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think any manager makes up for not having a reliable goalscorer.

They might sort that in the summer, but not in the next week.

Werner is a reliable goalscorer under the right manager.

They're getting in a German Coach who'll undoubtedly help Werner and Havartz.

Tuchel has also worked with Thiago Silva and Pulisic before too.

This is a good move for Chelsea, unfortunately.

In truth I think it came too soon for Lampard.

Consider Gerrard. He has taken his time albeit with Rangers and he will be ready for Liverpool as and when Klopp goes.

Lampard to Derby - one season and then to huge, nearly impossible expectation.

Sometimes ego gets the better of you.

He will get a Championship job in a few months and then rebuild or move to punditry and join his cousin.

Werner is a reliable goalscorer under the right manager.

They're getting in a German Coach who'll undoubtedly help Werner and Havartz.

Tuchel has also worked with Thiago Silva and Pulisic before too.

This is a good move for Chelsea, unfortunately.

Yep agree. Won't be instant though. At least I hope not.

Finishing in the CL and even EL places this season will be the closest and contested for many a season. Levy I’m sure is more aware of this given the financial risks (and losing key players) missing out. Like the Everton game kicked off the transfer activity in the summer I predict the LFC game will be key to how we finish the window.

Not a surprise, Abramovic's expectations have always been clear. He expects Chelsea to win the title. He let Lampard have last season due to the transfer ban but after spending huge money their position in the league is unacceptable.

Tuchel is a psycho who won't last any longer than Lampard but he's German and has won more than Lampard at the top level and reached a CL final too. No-brainer really.

Lampard is an arrogant twat who had no business managing a team like Chelsea. Gerrard is the only one of that England generation who is managing his career properly. Where is Lampard going to go now? It's going to be years before he gets another big job, if ever.
I am trying to manifest him going to Celtic.

Just make the Old Firm Lampard vs Gerrard for a few years.

Good work if you can get the Chelsea job as a manager. You’ll be sacked in 18 months but be a lot richer for the experience.

I was hoping they’d go for Rodgers and disrupt Leicester. I suspect he will be their next manager after tuchel
Yes, but I'm, looking towards this December. Who will be their manager after Tuchel and Rodgers have gone? Andy Warhol was right. Before long we'll all have had a turn.

Figure Chelsea will finish the season with more points than they would had they kept Lampard on longer, so ultimately not the best news. Should go some way toward improving the play of Havertz and Werner.

I don't think he's a genius coach or anything like that, but definitely capable of getting that squad to earn a top 4 finish this year which was looking to be increasingly slipping away from Lampard.
He still needs to distill the right mentality. He couldn’t do it at PSG so unsure if he could do it at the chavz.

All Franks mates in the media will cry foul but let's be honest! he's been shite and there were no signs he was gonna turn it around. People will dig out Chelsea for changes managers so frequently but it works for them are they the most successful team since 2000?

anyway, Shame about Tuchel, especially considering he's always said how much he likes us and supports us.

Shame it was before our game as I would have loved to have seen Mourinho beat Lampard as manager in the league and put the nail in the coffin.

Good news! Never did anything at Derby and found out at the chavs. Bet that's hurt his massive ego a little

So I guess they need to revert to being Chelsea again and not frank lampards Chelsea..lol!

Also, glad they sacked him when he had bad form and didnt give him more time.

Could he have turned it round, found the right formula and improved? Who knows. But I'm glad we aren't going to find out.

For the past 12 months all I've heard is "Solsjkaer winning keeps him in a job" etc

Its not impossible to manage the big clubs and get some luck on the way, the money they get and the talent they can assemble can always get you somewhere. Solsjkaer is proving that and there's not many things id have hated more than Lampard being a success at Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom