Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the dire situation surrounding the people of Ukraine, this is some bright news, and being a Spurs fan makes it even better. If Chelsea/Meerkat etc. is a consequence of weakening Putin, then the World is all for it.

Looks like Three will be pulling their sponsorship.

They’re fucked lads. Drink it in. I expect a distress sale by the end of the season.

They can't sell players either. Such a weird scenario. Hopefully the sanctions continue.

Just out of interest, what does this mean for the future of Chelsea? I would love nothing more than to see these cunts burn, but they always end up coming out smelling of roses. What will happen to them? What if a rich owner buys them eventually?

If the only income is from Tv money and CL prize money there is no way they can meet their daily oblgations.the only way out is for them to go into administration and allow the administrator to sell to new owners,however if they do go into admin it means an automatic points deduction.Think they could be well and truley fucked.
Well that leaves me torn, I'd like them to go into administration as soon as possible so they are guaranteed to be fucked, however a points deduction wouldn't hurt them nearly as much this season as it likely will next, so I guess we would prefer them to make like Lieutenant Commander Worf and cling on until next season before administration then?

Depends.

There will be *hundreds* of buyers now. The price is likely now in the hundreds of millions. So it will come down to the Chavs’ cash flow and how they are financially set up.

If they’re fucked, they will be forced to sell.
Remember when Portsmouth got sold to whoever it was that then stripped the club of its assets? we can only hope this is what happens now to Chelsea.

They can't sell players either. Such a weird scenario. Hopefully the sanctions continue.

Apparently they can sell (player) assets to help keep the club afloat (pay bills, wages etc.)....

Extending contracts and registering new players however is a no.

Therein lies it's own dillema:

Sell players and weaken club on the pitch.....

or

Keep them and financially crumble.

Sanctions seem fair to me...
putin-abramovich-russia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom