Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bensonrecon said:
Up to the FA to drop the hammer now. If he gets off completely it makes a mockery of the respect campaign. Also what kind of message does it send out to a player that gets racially abused in the future by a high profile player? No chance of correct punishment and no doubt being abused from fans because you are made to look like a liar
The chances of the FA doing anything is pretty low. Someone intelligent in the FA would have to decide that, unlike the criminal standard of proof, to merely utter racist words, which CunTerry has admitted to, is to commit a footballing offence.

We all know there are no intelligent people in the FA.

Smoked Salmon said:
The chances of the FA doing anything is pretty low. Someone intelligent in the FA would have to decide that, unlike the criminal standard of proof, to merely utter racist words, which CunTerry has admitted to, is to commit a footballing offence.

We all know there are no intelligent people in the FA.

Sad but true and no doubt the next stage will be him getting back the England captain's armband. If it wasn't for my love of Spurs I'd have given up on football in this country a long time ago.

misunderstood-john-terry-meme-generator-i-am-a-of-the-highest-order-d41d8c.jpg

Takes the words right out of my mouth.

I hate racism and I hate terry, but what a load of bollocks. How much public money wasted on such a farce. Is it true the worst that could have happened to terry is a fine for a couple of grand? Fucks sake. There are people sleeping under cardboard in shop doorways and we're shelling out thousands to determine whether a football player said the words black cunt. Its just trivialising racism, it's such a joke.

S.L.R said:
I hate racism and I hate terry, but what a load of bollocks. How much public money wasted on such a farce. Is it true the worst that could have happened to terry is a fine for a couple of grand? Fucks sake. There are people sleeping under cardboard in shop doorways and we're shelling out thousands to determine whether a football player said the words black cunt. Its just trivialising racism, it's such a joke.
I dunno. It could also be argued the other way, that it's not so much the penalty that CunTerry himself would have faced, but rather focusing the spotlight on racism in the game and amongst players was worth the cost of the proceedings.

Problem is that without an actual recording of the words used the element of doubt was always going to be there. That was probably the biggest failure if the intention was to make an example of this incident. That it wasn't a cut and dried conviction.

Yeah, focusing the spotlight on racism I agree with, but it feels like splashing all this money on a gesture, a token which actually makes a mockery of the real issue. John terry went to court, a multi millionaire scumbag went to court at public expense, because he may or may not have said black cunt. Over the last decade a disproportionate number of black kids died in police custody for reasons unexplained but not to worry, it's all alright, because we've spent loads of your money on an unsuccessful trial that failed to prove terry said black cunt. Bah, I'm hungover and probably talking rubbish.

S.L.R said:
Yeah, focusing the spotlight on racism I agree with, but it feels like splashing all this money on a gesture, a token which actually makes a mockery of the real issue. John terry went to court, a multi millionaire scumbag went to court at public expense, because he may or may not have said black cunt. Over the last decade a disproportionate number of black kids died in police custody for reasons unexplained but not to worry, it's all alright, because we've spent loads of your money on an unsuccessful trial that failed to prove terry said black cunt. Bah, I'm hungover and probably talking rubbish.
While I agree wth you in principle, what the CPS does with it's budget is entirely seperate from what the Home Ofice spends to investigate police corruption and/or racism.

Man, the urban dictionary entries for choc ice are crazy:

1. Choc ice 31 up, 27 down
The art of freezing a shit and then using it as a dildo.
'I gave the bitch a choc ice' She loves choc icing.

3. choc ice 5 thumbs down
the descprition of a guys penis after giving anal sex and it comes out covered in shit.

linnet_spur said:

the descprition of a guys penis after giving anal sex and it comes out covered in shit.

does number 3 also apply to mobile phones?

bensonrecon said:
linnet_spur said:

:gio:

bensonrecon said:
linnet_spur said:

Pretty sure that's called an "Old King something"? Can't remember the last word.

linnet_spur said:

Some toothless crack whore who walked into my local and started chatting to me and my mates called number 1 'Space Docking'. That may just be a Scottish thing. Also still have absolutely no idea how that topic of conversation came up. :sandro:

Edit: Just looked up Space Docking on Urban Dictionary. Seems to have a different meaning in the US. But then again we all know they're cray cray over the pond. IT'S TROUSERS, NOT PANTS!!! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=space+docking

Back
Top Bottom