Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The more you think about their new owners and their approach to managers it gets stupider.

They have kept the same culture around sacking managers in place that Abramovich had. The difference is the squad building in the Abramovich era prioritised a core group of players in their peak. As mad as their sacking culture got at times, it wasn't unreasonable for them to expect instant success from a manager when he's given Cech, Terry, Cole, Essien, Lampard, Drogba, Anelka etc and then later Kante, Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Courtous etc.

The current lot are by design, putting together a squad that needs developing, but then screwing with said development, by having 5 managers in 2 years.

It's just... Funny...

It's bound to work, Ted!

He looks just like him!!

:mourloopy:

4WvsalN.jpeg

Maresca stinks of desperation for me, funny reading the media doing all these mental gymnastics to argue he's the right fit for the job based on one season in English football, where he won the league by one point with easily the most expensive squad in the championship. Also would have to question how he's going to get the respect of that team, we all know the effect Poch has on players, seemed quite a few of the Chavs players were pretty gutted to see him leave, we went the blockbuster route with Mourinho who certainly won over the key players in the dressing room right away with his experience and achievements in the game. I can't fathom wanting to bring this guy in over RDZ who at least had one great season in the PL and his 2nd season really wasn't that bad considering their key players were pillaged and they had almost as much shit luck with injuries as ourselves and Newcastle.

Maresca stinks of desperation for me, funny reading the media doing all these mental gymnastics to argue he's the right fit for the job based on one season in English football, where he won the league by one point with easily the most expensive squad in the championship. Also would have to question how he's going to get the respect of that team, we all know the effect Poch has on players, seemed quite a few of the Chavs players were pretty gutted to see him leave, we went the blockbuster route with Mourinho who certainly won over the key players in the dressing room right away with his experience and achievements in the game. I can't fathom wanting to bring this guy in over RDZ who at least had one great season in the PL and his 2nd season really wasn't that bad considering their key players were pillaged and they had almost as much shit luck with injuries as ourselves and Newcastle.

Apparently he’s quite fiery too. Had a strop when fans were questioning the team’s play because they thought it boring. Can’t see the chav fans being like that at all….

Apparently he’s quite fiery too. Had a strop when fans were questioning the team’s play because they thought it boring. Can’t see the chav fans being like that at all….
I've seen Chelsea fans defending him for that. I saw some video saying that Leicester fans questioning him is due to them not being sophisticated enough to understand football.

The arrogance of some fans is so annoying, like they aren't just fans like the rest of us. None of them watched a single clip of Leicester until a few days ago, but now they're more informed than fans who watch their team every week nearly collapse towards the end of the season.

I've seen Chelsea fans defending him for that. I saw some video saying that Leicester fans questioning him is due to them not being sophisticated enough to understand football.

The arrogance of some fans is so annoying, like they aren't just fans like the rest of us. None of them watched a single clip of Leicester until a few days ago, but now they're more informed than fans who watch their team every week nearly collapse towards the end of the season.

Chelsea fans..... Sophistication......

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom