Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just Contes 'hair'
CfRpc-FXIAEqzMb.jpg

It's a fucking miracle!

it dawned on my today just how irrelevant Chelsea have been all season since Mourinho left.
It's tremendous. Just like the good old days, normality has been temporarily resumed.

They are still stuck around mid table and literally no one seems to be even talking about how bad they've been.

As for Conte, trust Chelsea to employ a guy who was at the centre of one of the biggest cheating scandals in the sport in the last few years. I predict no higher than 4th for them next season.

Cheatski v Abu Dhabi is the single most boring experience in football today surely? One set of over paid prima donnas v another set of prima donna kebabs. Being watched in a stadium full of mongs and posh folks with a sense of entitlement.

What amazes me most is watching Pedro and wankeriam (Willian) walk off the pitch at 0-2 down and high five and hand slap their mates on the bench as though they have put in a day's work they are proud of ! It really does sum up the state of their blood money football club if they think 0-2 at home and being fucking 10th is some kind of achievement. Wankers

With Spurs doing so well this season, its been easy to forget just how shit Chelsea have become. Today was a lovely reminder. The new manager is in for a fucking shock when he takes over these lazy, overpaid cunts. Perhaps he will fit right in, he is A. Conte, after all.

As a bald person, nothing worse than someone with a hairpiece.

In order from best to worst:
1. Accept it and move on.
2. New implant procedures. So much better than the old kind and shows commitment.
3. The combover. Pathetic. You aren't tricking anyone, I guarantee.
4. The aerosol spray that's supposed to fill in your hair. You just look crazy, not desperate to show people you have hair.
5. Hairpieces. Have some fucking pride in yourself for Christ's sake.

Chav cunts just rolled over in front of their own fans

Disgraceful but expect an effort against us

We'll still beat them though
:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom