Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This could get awkward

I was LITERALLY posting the same thing:
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is on red-alert with transfer target Anthony Rudiger keen to quit Italy for the Premier League after being racially abused for the second time this season.

Rudiger was subjected to racial taunts from Lazio fans in the Rome derby on Wednesday...
Either he's a glutton for punishment, or the promise of untold riches can somehow 'soften' the blow of playing for a set of fans who pretty much dish out exactly what he's trying to get away from!
It's an odd one that!
But not OUR problem, hey?

I was LITERALLY posting the same thing:

Either he's a glutton for punishment, or the promise of untold riches can somehow 'soften' the blow of playing for a set of fans who pretty much dish out exactly what he's trying to get away from!
It's an odd one that!
But not OUR problem, hey?
He is one of those lazy players who just wants to play a few matches, sit on the bench for most of the time for a ludicrous pay packet!

I dunno, maybe it'll be like the end of the reich, now the fuhrer has abdicated to the distant reaches of The Middle Lands

He is one of those lazy players who just wants to play a few matches, sit on the bench for most of the time for a ludicrous pay packet!

B..B...But... The bloke in the paper told me he was gonna revolutionise their entire back line.

Good that he wants to make a stand against racism...
Pretty poor choice of club to make that stand with!
I assume he'll be off to Russia or the Middle-East next window go complete the unwanted Hat-Trick!

Back
Top Bottom