Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we finally see the fall of the Roman Empire...

tumblr_om46cz4nmP1uaqtxco1_500.gif

So I'm sat in the pub with my Chelsea supporting mate, and I start giving him shit about who he's going to support now the chavs are fucked, no new stadium, Abramovitch pulling out etc.

Obviously he started spluttering bollocks about how Chelski were amazeballs and Roman was a genius blah blah blah.

And then he came out with the classic line (and this is a genuine quote) "Well you'll sell all your best players in the summer as Spurs" chairman is a Jew and all he' s interested iin is making money!"

I tried to point out that Chelsea's owner has just applied for citezenship of fucking Israel on account of him being Jewish and all, but I might as well have tried talking to the table we were sat around.

So I'm sat in the pub with my Chelsea supporting mate, and I start giving him shit about who he's going to support now the chavs are fucked, no new stadium, Abramovitch pulling out etc.

Obviously he started spluttering bollocks about how Chelski were amazeballs and Roman was a genius blah blah blah.

And then he came out with the classic line (and this is a genuine quote) "Well you'll sell all your best players in the summer as Spurs" chairman is a Jew and all he' s interested iin is making money!"

I tried to point out that Chelsea's owner has just applied for citezenship of fucking Israel on account of him being Jewish and all, but I might as well have tried talking to the table we were sat around.
Get a new mate!

With a friend like that who needs enemies?

Chelsea will sell loan/ youth players to raise money.
They have plenty of them
They sold a few of the fringe/ Young last season
Atsu, who went the Chelsea Vitesse route got him at 21 at £3m sold him for £6m
Traore the same got him for nothing at 18? and sold him for £9m at 22
Solanke went for £3m
Challobah for £5m
Ali, Mars undisclosed fees.
There’s about £30m

At the moment they have
5 GK
12 defenders
13 midfielders
6 Strikers
On loan.
At Birmingham Oxford Stevenage Swansea Fulham MK Dons. Palace, Dortmund, Schalke, Vitesse, Spartak, Derby, Partizan Belgrade Celtic, Newcastle, PSV, Borough, Stoke, Hull, Sunderland, Sheffield Utd.

A few of them will be sold probably one or two from Rahman,Zouma, Tomori, Abraham, Kenedy, van Ginkle, Batshuyai, Loftus Cheek

Chelsea will sell loan/ youth players to raise money.
They have plenty of them
They sold a few of the fringe/ Young last season
Atsu, who went the Chelsea Vitesse route got him at 21 at £3m sold him for £6m
Traore the same got him for nothing at 18? and sold him for £9m at 22
Solanke went for £3m
Challobah for £5m
Ali, Mars undisclosed fees.
There’s about £30m

At the moment they have
5 GK
12 defenders
13 midfielders
6 Strikers
On loan.
At Birmingham Oxford Stevenage Swansea Fulham MK Dons. Palace, Dortmund, Schalke, Vitesse, Spartak, Derby, Partizan Belgrade Celtic, Newcastle, PSV, Borough, Stoke, Hull, Sunderland, Sheffield Utd.

A few of them will be sold probably one or two from Rahman,Zouma, Tomori, Abraham, Kenedy, van Ginkle, Batshuyai, Loftus Cheek
Yeah they have enough loan players to sell off for funds for years... but as long as they keep wasting the money on players like Morata, Barkley, Drinkwater and Bakayoko we'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom