Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Money talks in football. They can have any manager they want, if their target is willing. Even Conte could return there if they wanted him, and he wanted to go.

It would be just like those pricks to sack Tuchel and then tap up Conte. Can see it coming a mile off.
He is committed to the Spurs job by all accounts. I see where you are coming from but that's the least likely scenario that we could expect. For once we are better than them and compared to them our facilities are way better. Ground and training centres left them in the dust
Had it been during the Summer (and we'd not qualified for CL) then I'd be concerned...
But as it is, I just hope they go for another big name showbiz manager again...
Otherwise it'll be Potter, and that won't be good!!

FWIW, how must Auba be feeling this morning, he only signed cos of Tuchel didn't he?

Must be gnashing his teeth at THAT one!

Still, fuck em, we've got a massive game to focus on tonight, without worrying about their little circus!

Things you love to see! An absolute sh*t c*nt of a club and manager in a mess. I mentioned yesterday, that I think he has lost the dressing room.. I'd imagine this more than just recent results.

I wonder if Potter would be interested at this moment in time, seems fairly loyal to the Brighton cause and might wait it out..

GIVE IT DYCHEYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom