Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it me or was Rudiger absolute colossal for Chelsea the last 2 years? He become one of the best defenders in Europe and they are now missing him and unbelievably Christensen as well. So glad they are having a shit season with the defensive Peter Crouch in their back line. Fofana looks a heap of shit too. 85 mil 😂😂😂
Yes, I couldn't believe there were people who didn't want him.

No manager with a brain would go to Chelsea at the moment. There is literally no structure at the club.
That’s likely by design rather than accident.

I think they model themselves on early 2000s Real. Buy galacticos and have a revolving door of managers who simply provide game management rather than any sort of development or direction.

Sooner than expected.

Carrying the can at least partly for others cock ups in spending almost £300m and vastly over paying for most of the players.

Chelsea are not going to like this, but at best they need to regard this as a transition season

Problem for this is they need another huge cash injection to rectify the problems they caused in this window - otherwise the transition is to be a lower/mid level PL club which is what they were before Abramovitch and his 'owner financed' squad of mercenries.

Back
Top Bottom