Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

#FatBack

h0AXxn.png

I suspect (albeit I may be wrong) that it's not just footballing reasons that caused Chelksi to sack Tuchel. Spurs were out-played by Tuchel's Chelski and were very lucky to get a point from that game. Chelski looked really good in that game.
Yes, results haven't gone their way but even losing away to Dinamo doesn't need to be the end of the road (Real M. lost to Sheriff at home in the CL last season). And they are just 5 points from the top and 1 point above Liverpool. I am sure Liverpool won't sack Klopp even if they don't do well in their opening CL game. Todd Boehly just back Tuchel with £272m in the transfer market this summer and was even ready to splash another £70m+ on Gvardiol...just to sack him 6 games into the season. I hope this shows that he's got little knowledge about how to run an EPL club...

Things you love to see! An absolute sh*t c*nt of a club and manager in a mess.

I wonder if Potter would be interested at this moment in time, seems fairly loyal to the Brighton cause and might wait it out..

GIVE IT DYCHEYYYY!
Right now Potter's stock is high. Brighton could be top of the league by 5pm Saturday and it's not beyond the realm of reason that within a couple of years any of the top league jobs - including us - could be open to him. Conte could walk at any point, Arteta, Ten Hag, even Klopp won't be with the scousers forever. Chelsea is the least secure of the top jobs.

Any manager would love to got to Chelsea as you get many millions of pounds even if you are shit and get sacked.

Sacking the manager regularly is what Chelsea do and top managers keep lining up to work for them.
The problem is they have gutted their staff and their head of recruitment just quit. The fact is they are a very different club to when Abrahmovic owned them. The money will not always be there especially since there loses are creeping up and this transfer window spending will have significant impact on the next especially if they do not make Champions League.

Back
Top Bottom