Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People talking about the Chav squad..... There's plenty there to be getting on with if (hypothetically) a coaching-orientated manager like Potter or Poch came in.

A few tweeks in Jan..... Lukaku back in the summer and then finish off the rebuild.

Man, I really hope Potter doesn’t take the bait and accepts to take charge of these cunts. I think even the scum would fit him better than that soulless chav club.

Of course, would be best for him to just wait until a certain Italian wins what he thinks he can win with a certain club from North London, then he takes charge to continue the work. :richlips:

If I'm Potter I'm playing the long game and looking to succeed Pep.

Yeah I'm waiting for a club with a bit of stability behind it, don't see any sense moving to a club who has just sacked their manager after spending so much money for him, they were bat shit crazy under Roman but this Boehly guy is an unknown quantity.

Scum on a slide now and he’ll be gone by Xmas which is what I said yesterday about Tuchel
I'll await our match before casting predictions haha, fucking clown or not, Nuno-ball or not they did us 3-1 last year at their mortuary. It's a bigger banana skin than City at the weekend.

Apparently, decision made BEFORE last night.

They won at the weekend so this stretches back to S'ton and before.

Could be wrong but have a feeling Potter will see out this year at Brighton.

Feel Poch might be more open to it than some expect, I think Woolwich are the one club he wouldn't coach at based on his ties with us. Again, could be wrong there.

I think Brendan Rodgers could emerge as a stopgap contender if they can't get Potter.
Fofana would love that
:contethumb:

Whoever they get is not going to be better than Tuchel. The thing with Chelsea is that the dressing room gets always toxic, and the one who pays for it is always the manager.
Tbh Tuchel is pretty toxic too when it goes bad. I think he’s a good manager, but he’s way too vocal when things turn sour.

Of course, he wasn’t helped by the mess at Chelsea this summer, although they bought well I’d say, it was a bit late.

Tbh Tuchel is pretty toxic too when it goes bad. I think he’s a good manager, but he’s way too vocal when things turn sour.

Of course, he wasn’t helped by the mess at Chelsea this summer, although they bought well I’d say, it was a bit late.

100%

Had assumed that the new regime would have been enough for him to re-set himself, but seemingly not so.

This def. runs deeper than a few crap results.

Last edited:
mate they've tapped him already. No way would they sack Tuchel this early unless they've got indication from Potter that he would take the job (if indeed he is their chosen candidate).

This is mere assumption.

Plenty of clubs have sacked their manager without a replacement lined up.... Chavs included.... A number of times.

Back
Top Bottom