Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taking the domestic cup comps seriously would be a start - last season was disgraceful and we’ve been knocked out of the FA cup the last 4 seasons running by Championship sides or Championship bound sides with us playing a load of reserves.

Ange will go down in my estimations if me manage to rotate ourselves out of the league cup tomorrow night
Yeah. See no need to play a weakened side tomorrow unless a couple are carrying knocks. Need to play best team tomorrow.

Taking the domestic cup comps seriously would be a start - last season was disgraceful and we’ve been knocked out of the FA cup the last 4 seasons running by Championship sides or Championship bound sides with us playing a load of reserves.

Ange will go down in my estimations if me manage to rotate ourselves out of the league cup tomorrow night
The challenge is not to play a strong starting 11, but to play a slightly rotated 11 and still get through.

It would be foolish to expect the best 11 to play three times in a week.

View: https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1696465761127002620?s=20

Cost-cutting, big-spending Chelsea controversially end subsidy for fans on coaches to away games.
@ChelseaSTrust
: “By removing the coach subsidy, Chelsea FC will force those who rely on the service to pay significantly more to travel to away fixtures - this decision was made in the same year that the club broke the British transfer record twice. It is widely rumoured that the coach subsidy budget was approximately £250k. “The CST has decided to subsidise the coach to Bournemouth on this one occasion to highlight the appalling decision - The Trust has urged the club to re-evaluate this budget cut as it will adversely impact so many who depend on the service.” CST highlight that club decision affects many including “Young supporters; Supporters who use wheelchairs and mobility scooters; Supporters who rely on this affordable mode of transport to support the club…”

:harrysmile:

This is completely schizophrenic BS.

The press still pushing the myth that Poch is a "fantastic developer of Academy players", whilst the Boehly Chav Consortium flog their best HG players to exploit FFP rules.

------------------

Pochettino to call on ‘amazing’ academy for Chelsea’s AFC Wimbledon tie​

“Because we have many injuries and the squad is not big at the moment, we are going to use four or five young guys from the academy – 17 years old, 16 years old,” Pochettino said. “It is about opportunity. It is not because it is our philosophy at the moment. I need to clarify this.

“It’s because we need to bring young guys to the first team because we have some players who cannot play. They [the youngsters] will start on the bench. Maybe if it goes well, they will have the possibility to play.”

Still, Pochettino knows what good PR looks like, especially after the sales of the homegrown players Mason Mount, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Lewis Hall. He also seemed to accept that the club’s academy needed a lift.

“I know very well from my time at Southampton and Tottenham that Chelsea’s academy record was amazing,” Pochettino said. “I hope we can change this feeling for the fans in the future. It can be a philosophy of the club. I think always the record was fantastic and we again need to reinforce and energise the academy.”

Pochettino to call on ‘amazing’ academy for Chelsea’s AFC Wimbledon tie

What is their plan? Are they banking on the player market exploding due to Saudi and all of their signings increasing in value? This is mental

There’s worse places to be a puppet right now.
...and he's probably not a puppet. Supposedly, Tuchel was fired in part because he didn't want to take part in the player personnel part, he just wanted to coach. So it seems that input was desired from the coach...i.e. not a puppet.

And saying you have no knowledge of something preclude follow-up questions related to the thing you obviously don't want to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom