Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just caught up for a coffee with a Chelsea mate. Follows them all over Europe. Well, he did. Says he’s lost a bit of interest over the past year. Other stuff on in life. Man City have ruined football. Hardly watches anymore.

What a fucking coincidence, eh? 🙄
That is pretty weird. How do you go from following them around the entire continent to just losing interest like that?

A non match going fan I can understand because they aren’t as invested, but you’ve followed them everywhere and just stopped?

Was he not supporting them 20 years ago?

That's quite the catalog they have for merch...

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I'd be looking at doing so if I were Clearlake and I wanted to flip them on quite quickly. A new stadium would cost £2 billion and 5/6 years to get planning and build. Five years ago Wembley was worth £600 million, so potentially a billion or just under that now. Being called the Wembley Wankers will be a hard one to market though...
There's always Wanderers !!

It is a key site they are trying to buy in order to redevelop. If they dont get the Stoll buildings then I just dont see where they go from there. Impossible to redevelop on the current footprint, they'll have to relocate. Now that would be funny.
They don't own the pitch, they need permission to go elsewhere from a fans group. Can't sell the land to pay for a move elsewhere

That is pretty weird. How do you go from following them around the entire continent to just losing interest like that?

A non match going fan I can understand because they aren’t as invested, but you’ve followed them everywhere and just stopped?

Was he not supporting them 20 years ago?
He’s always had a “soft spot” since school he says. He’s 60 now. But he was going all over the place, flying down from here for each home match, going away in Europe, all the time RA was the owner. Glory hunting twat. Didn’t even get too riled when I called him that earlier.

Just caught up for a coffee with a Chelsea mate. Follows them all over Europe. Well, he did. Says he’s lost a bit of interest over the past year. Other stuff on in life. Man City have ruined football. Hardly watches anymore.

What a fucking coincidence, eh? 🙄
Yeah, I have a neighbour who is a Chelsea fan and he says the exact same, namely that Man City have ruined football. He just doesn’t see the irony in that statement.

Pointed out to him with a simple Chelsea under Abramovitch-v- Man City and…….pot, kettle, black. His response is that it’s completely different as City are state owned.

I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom