Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be looking at doing so if I were Clearlake and I wanted to flip them on quite quickly. A new stadium would cost £2 billion and 5/6 years to get planning and build. Five years ago Wembley was worth £600 million, so potentially a billion or just under that now. Being called the Wembley Wankers will be a hard one to market though...
Wembley is a shithole and needs investment - so dated compared to our ground. Breezeblocks, shit catering etc

Commented on that in Poch’s thread. Let’s be honest, it’ll hopefully be good for a laugh if Ndombele is anything to go by!

oh definitely. I never rated him in the transfer market. Him getting involved now would be amusing. Mind you, he might come in and take Sessegnon, Dier, Ndombele and Lo Celso off our hands if we butter him up enough.

That's quite the catalog they have for merch...

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Seems legit.

I don’t really watch Chelsea, but isn’t most of the squad actually alright? And the main problem the attack not being able to finish?

It’s not like they need his amazing talent ID to solve their problems.

I don’t really watch Chelsea, but isn’t most of the squad actually alright? And the main problem the attack not being able to finish?

It’s not like they need his amazing talent ID to solve their problems.
Xg etc are good for spotting trends and you normally revert to mean. But if its over year's and managers then the attack isn't working

Back
Top Bottom