Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People that look at xG and think Chelsea have a shot at top 4 don’t really understand it.

Chelsea have dropped 18 points so far. Spurs 4. City 6. Woolwich 6. Liverpool 7. There’s a decent chance by the end of match day 20, none of those clubs will have dropped 18 points.

Meaning Chelsea could win 10 straight matches and still be outside the top 4. It’s laughable to think it’s even possible at this point. Chelsea have won just 10 out of their last 40 league games.

Last edited:
Great day for Chelsea playing at home :

First team lose at home to Brentford 2-0
Chavs u18's lose at home to Spurs u18's 4-3
Chavs u16's lose at home to Spurs u16's 4-1
Soon first team lose to Spurs first team to complete the set.

Jesus Perez always struck me as the most mellow character ever. Or am I telling myself porkies? Because a red card for him screams to me that they are feeling the pressure. Regardless of how much they preach calm and to "trust the proces".

Also for the second goal, it's fair enough if they want to load 11 players into the oppo box in the last minute, but how in the world is the goalkeeper the only player anywhere close to getting back? If nothing else, they've subbed on several youngster who you'd think would like to impress and thus would bust a gut. The squad is pure poison. As it was five years ago. As it was ten years ago. And Poch deserves anything coming his way for associating himself with it.

Back
Top Bottom