Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Potter, Poch. Wonder what manager next can be destroyed by the genius of Todd Boehly.

That situation at Chelsea is honestly so fucking funny. I read somewhere from a Chelsea fan that around 5-6 of Chelsea’s new players have major attitude issues ranging from not having good motivation to being very difficult characters. 5-6 Ade’s or Ndombele’s in the squad and because of FFP they can’t sell any of them for FFP profit.

They spent a billion to build the ultimate toxic team.

No. That’s the first I’ve heard of that.

Totally plucking this out of thin air but I bet that has something to do with Everton fans whining away???? One of their biggest arguments is due to inflation the amount is too small.

Seems to be a degree of sympathy on that front in the media too..........

Fundamentally; any retrospective rule-change can fuck off cos everybody else has had to adhere to 105m, but moving fwd if it was inflation linked and adjusted at season end their wouldn't be much to object to.

giphy.webp

Seems to be a degree of sympathy on that front in the media too..........

Fundamentally; any retrospective rule-change can fuck off cos everybody else has had to adhere to 105m, but moving fwd if it was inflation linked and adjusted at season end their wouldn't be much to object to.
Yep. The Everton one is really pissing me off listening to Everton fans bleet. In the independent commission, Everton said they were guilty ffs!!

Yep. The Everton one is really pissing me off listening to Everton fans bleet. In the independent commission, Everton said they were guilty ffs!!

Check the email I posted in the Everton thread about a week ago.....

It's an absolute shambles; so many pathetic excuses thrown at the wall..... The "stadium interest" one is bogus for a start, but none more pathetic than Moshiri solemnly pleading "but we thought the players we bought would be better".

.......Get to fuck!!!! :mourshock:

Heard a lot about their issue with FFP headroom limiting their ability in the market and i understand that but more importantly, what about their cash flow? Who the fuck funded that billion+? And will they think twice about further cash investment because if so, they are in massive shit.

Abramovic pumped in billions. Without that influx of cash, they must be fucked

From that Graun article

With 12 players on contracts of eight years or more, the amortisation trick looks increasingly like an albatross.

This is a club in a terrible mess and the only people who can really be blamed are the disruptive new owners.

The only thing to make this whole scenario more delightful would be Poch having a complete meltdown press conference flaming Boehly, the squad, and the entire racist institution. Of the kind that would make Conte's famous one look calm and composed.
He'll probably drone on about sheep and trams or some such shit analogy and it'll take so long to decipher they'll need to invent a new supercomputer to handle it...

PoThe only thing to make this whole scenario more delightful would be Poch having a complete meltdown press conference flaming Boehly, the squad, and the entire racist institution. Of the kind that would make Conte's famous one look calm and composed.

And then reveal a Spurs shirt saying "I did it for you" Mwhaahahahaha

:pochohshit::pochohshit::pochohshit:

Their 5-8 year contracts kind of mean they will be stuck like this for ages. Do love the way the media up Boehly’s arse painted amortisation like it was some hidden magic trick that could game the system and turn them into a super power rather than just finance 101 where the problem is kicked down the road.
Crazy isn't it. I wonder if we get to a place where they have to impair all these assets and accept a points deduction to have a clean slate in 3 years

Back
Top Bottom