Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As hilarious as the Billion Pound Bottle Jobs comment was, that sums up exactly what is wrong with commentary these days.

Rather than enhancing the action, they're all just looking for a smart quip and a way to drive the clicks until the next matches.

If a commentator is any good, you would have no idea what team he supports/hates.

I've never really minded Neville as a pundit. When he started I did feel he brought a fresh perspective. Now he's descended into no more than an internet troll.

Sad that our season boils down less to what we win and more what our rivals do.

I can't stand Chelsea or Liverpool, both the same as far as I'm concerned. Would've been better if Chelsea won, show up Levy and ENIC for the unambitious cunts that they are if Poch were to win a trophy in his first season there.

Still might as in the FA Cup although they lose to Leeds, he might be gone.
There is no world, real or alternate, that I wish Chelsea win anything...fucking have a look at yourself...

As Spurs fans our whole season seems to revolve around what other clubs win, not what we do.

Levy/ENIC legacy right there. Our club is a joke and the buck stops with them.

Didn't really care who won either way, something very nauseating about Klopp as well as the Dipper fanbase.

Levy/ENIC make me want to puke.

As Spurs fans our whole season seems to revolve around what other clubs win, not what we do.

Levy/ENIC legacy right there. Our club is a joke and the buck stops with them.

Didn't really care who won either way, something very nauseating about Klopp as well as the Dipper fanbase.

Levy/ENIC make me want to puke.

'ENIC made me do it'.....

Meh. Bollocks... If you wanna support the Chavs; that's on you.

Fuck that filth.

Sad that our season boils down less to what we win and more what our rivals do.

I can't stand Chelsea or Liverpool, both the same as far as I'm concerned. Would've been better if Chelsea won, show up Levy and ENIC for the unambitious cunts that they are if Poch were to win a trophy in his first season there.

Still might as in the FA Cup although they lose to Leeds, he might be gone.
Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

I hate Chelsea, I also hate Gary Neville. He is a dick. Also does the media need to redefine the word “bottlejob”.
I thought you had to be ahead ( whether that is in a game or a league table) and then blow it. Usually to a much weaker outfit.
As far I know Chelsea were never ahead yesterday.
It’s like the Leicester season when they say we bottled it. But we were never on top of that table for one minute that season.
It is a poor use of the language.

As hilarious as the Billion Pound Bottle Jobs comment was, that sums up exactly what is wrong with commentary these days.

Rather than enhancing the action, they're all just looking for a smart quip and a way to drive the clicks until the next matches.

If a commentator is any good, you would have no idea what team he supports/hates.

I've never really minded Neville as a pundit. When he started I did feel he brought a fresh perspective. Now he's descended into no more than an internet troll.
Turns it into north south divide as well.

Fuck them:
Always trying to buy their silverware now they have been pulled up and the shit is hitting the proverbial fan so to speak!

I couldn't give a fuck if it isn't.

Course you do... You wouldn't have used the 'smug' emoji otherwise.

.....Nor climbed down from your initial rhetoric with the following:

I wasn't rooting for either side, ideally both would've lost. Just wanted to see a good game but if Poch had lifted the trophy, I would have been pleased for him and him alone.

Significant rehash of your previous posts; but meh.......... Like you said; there's still the FA Cup for you and the chavs. Finger's crossed eh?

Back
Top Bottom