Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad that our season boils down less to what we win and more what our rivals do.

I can't stand Chelsea or Liverpool, both the same as far as I'm concerned. Would've been better if Chelsea won, show up Levy and ENIC for the unambitious cunts that they are if Poch were to win a trophy in his first season there.

Still might as in the FA Cup although they lose to Leeds, he might be gone.

Shut up you peen-arse!

Expressions used to annoy me, all the "blud" and "fam" reminded me too much of that tit from PlumsteadTV, but I have to say he's grown on me a lot, he's very funny and boy does he have a way with words ("So many people out it was like a Pride festival", Troll's Royce etc. etc.).

I reckon when he's out of character he's a damn smart fellow as well.
He is certainly a clever lad. He is both naturally talented and working on elements of comedic craft. He understands repetition, how to build a joke, timing and his impersonations of other less gifted YouTubers are spot on. His take on that fat fraud Robbie is just shy of genius and Rory too. I'm assuming he does not want to do more than he is because he'd very easily make the jump to the mainstream broadcast media.

Sad that our season boils down less to what we win and more what our rivals do.

I can't stand Chelsea or Liverpool, both the same as far as I'm concerned. Would've been better if Chelsea won, show up Levy and ENIC for the unambitious cunts that they are if Poch were to win a trophy in his first season there.

Still might as in the FA Cup although they lose to Leeds, he might be gone.
Oh My God Omg GIF by NETFLIX

I don't want them to win as much as a cracker pull at Christmas. Nothing ever again not one trophy no matter how small.Over a decade of financial doping has made their bigoted thick entitled fanbase believe they are anything other than a nothing team. Never forget their rancid acescention from irrelevance began the rot that poisoned our game an turned it into what it is.

I don't want them to win as much as a cracker pull at Christmas. Nothing ever again not one trophy no matter how small.Over a decade of financial doping has made their bigoted thick entitled fanbase believe they are anything other than a nothing team. Never forget their rancid acescention from irrelevance began the rot that poisoned our game an turned it into what it is.

Quoted for emphasis.

:adesalute:

Ha, people seem upset today.

Can't stand either Chelsea or Liverpool, nor any of their players or coaching staff with the exception of Poch. Based on this I was kind of leaning their way yesterday but generally I couldn't care less.

I care less and less about Spurs on a daily basis, just what's the point in us? Seem to exist purely as a punchline.

Anyone else feel this way?

Can't stand either Chelsea or Liverpool, nor any of their players or coaching staff with the exception of Poch. Based on this I was kind of leaning their way yesterday but generally I couldn't care less.

I care less and less about Spurs on a daily basis, just what's the point in us? Seem to exist purely as a punchline.

not me - actually care more again this season- we have some decent players who aren’t bland and it’s fun going again after he last five years of dross. If you’d said it last season I’d have had more empathy. Still never left a game early (bar one pre-season) but was certainly tempted last year!

Evidently you dislike the boardroom more than you like the team on the pitch.
Overall that's a negative net liking of Tottenham.

Just face it, you aren't a fan. Maybe you once were and feel the need to continue with this charade due to the pressures of football fans being expected to never change their club. Social media rhetoric's have got the better of you being able to call my club 'a punchline' and is probably the main obstacle preventing you from swinging straight over the bluemoon forums.

But you have at least my consent.. go fly, free yourself of your shame and misery supporting Spurs. Get yourself some Haaland bed covers and a brand new social media alias then head on over there. You will have nothing but pride - and should they be relegated or similar once their charges are sorted out, maybe Liverpool will suit you more if Chelsea aren't topping the table by then.

I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

See Kiss Me GIF

Bollocks; you started off wishing further mass ridicule upon us by virtue of a Chav cup win (and holding out hope that they could still win the FA Cup)... Now you want to re-frame it as merely a cordial well-wishing for a former manager and that you're tired of us being a punchline.

Time to call it a day......

Bollocks; you started off wishing further mass ridicule upon us by virtue of a Chav cup win (and holding out hope that they could still win the FA Cup)... Now you want to re-frame it as merely a cordial well-wishing for a former manager and that you're tired of us being a punchline.

Time to call it a day......

I'd prefer Brighton to win the FA cup but yesterday I didn't really care, probably rooted a bit more for Chavs as I find Liverpool to be equally as unpleasant nowadays but once Van Dijk scored I switched it over.

As long as we have the current owners at the helm, we'll remain a punchline. Maybe target your ire in their direction and not mine, merely for stating the truth.

We're the New York Jets of the PL and trust me, that's not a good thing!

I'd prefer Brighton to win the FA cup but yesterday I didn't really care, probably rooted a bit more for Chavs as I find Liverpool to be equally as unpleasant nowadays but once Van Dijk scored I switched it over.

As long as we have the current owners at the helm, we'll remain a punchline. Maybe target your ire in their direction and not mine, merely for stating the truth.

Always think were like the new york mets, big budget, great players but dont win when it matters...annoyingly.

I wonder if Poch pulled the same stunt explained in this video before the CL final, in the last week leading up to yesterday’s cup final.

Chelsea looked exhausted during extra time yesterday, whereas Liverpool looked well up for killing the game

View: https://x.com/alibendertv/status/1761742724955308430?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

I think the pre match preparation had a lot to do with the game. Any fan who was there that day will tell you how unbelievably hot it was in the stadium that day. It was easily 100 degrees. Klopp had taken them out there 5 or 6 days before the match while we just arrived the day before. I honestly think that had a lot to do with the energy levels that day. Not as much as that prick sissoko giving away the penalty but it definitely had an effect.

So many people have convinced themselves that getting new owners automatically mean that we're going to be successful, as if the entire narrative about Spurs will change overnight, it's hilarious.

What a very strange time to mentally check out of Tottenham, our club are in a position of strength and the strongest it's been for a long time.

Chelsea got new owners who spent a load of money and totally fucked up their culture, ripped the soul out of the club and took them backwards - not saying that could happen to us but grass/greener etc..

Back
Top Bottom