Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As hilarious as the Billion Pound Bottle Jobs comment was, that sums up exactly what is wrong with commentary these days.

Rather than enhancing the action, they're all just looking for a smart quip and a way to drive the clicks until the next matches.

If a commentator is any good, you would have no idea what team he supports/hates.

I've never really minded Neville as a pundit. When he started I did feel he brought a fresh perspective. Now he's descended into no more than an internet troll.
Simon Jordan had his card marked reckoning he’d been practicing that quip all week in the hope of using it.

The way Jordan regularly refers to Neville as ‘The self appointed Mayor of Manchester’ makes me chuckle! 😂

I'd prefer Brighton to win the FA cup but yesterday I didn't really care, probably rooted a bit more for Chavs as I find Liverpool to be equally as unpleasant nowadays but once Van Dijk scored I switched it over.

As long as we have the current owners at the helm, we'll remain a punchline. Maybe target your ire in their direction and not mine, merely for stating the truth.

We're the New York Jets of the PL and trust me, that's not a good thing!
The Jets!!!! Would ya be well. Have you ever watched the nfl or looked at its history?😂
The jets are like Sunderland …. Maybe an Everton.
We are in Cowboys or niners category surely?

The Jets!!!! Would ya be well. Have you ever watched the nfl or looked at its history?😂

Cowboys and Niners? Probably the two biggest franchises in the NFL? They're the equivalent of Man United and Liverpool.

Anyway, more 'inspired' y a Curb episode where a Jets fan kills himself a d everyone blames the Jets. They always disappoint and so do Spurs.

I'd prefer Brighton to win the FA cup but yesterday I didn't really care, probably rooted a bit more for Chavs as I find Liverpool to be equally as unpleasant nowadays but once Van Dijk scored I switched it over.

As long as we have the current owners at the helm, we'll remain a punchline. Maybe target your ire in their direction and not mine, merely for stating the truth.

This is not "ire"... This is me holding you to account for your initial post. (Gleefully admittedly; given the amount of crap you've doled out in the past.)

Again... If you let oppo banter bother you to the point of wanting the chav scum (arguably thE biggest cunts in the sport; the racist, antisemitic, cheating filth that they are) to win cups then that's on you.

.......Be bitter & twisted if you must; but at least spare the rest of us the bullshit revisionism.

We're the New York Jets of the PL and trust me, that's not a good thing!

"Trust" you? Nah; I'm alright thanks........

Last edited:
Cowboys and Niners? Probably the two biggest franchises in the NFL? They're the equivalent of Man United and Liverpool.

Anyway, more 'inspired' y a Curb episode where a Jets fan kills himself a d everyone blames the Jets. They always disappoint and so do Spurs.
Niners and cowboys haven’t won a superbowl in 30 years . Cowboys haven’t even won the NFC.
They are definitely chokers.

This is not "ire"... This is me holding you to account for your initial post. (Gleefully admittedly; given the amount of crap you've doled out in the past.)

Again... If you let oppo banter bother you to the point of wanting the chav scum (arguably this biggest cunts in the sport; the racist, antisemitic, cheating filth that they are) to win cups then that's on you.

.......Be bitter & twisted if you must; but at least spare the rest of us the bullshit revisionism.

"Trust" you? Nah; I'm alright thanks........
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🏽👏🏻

More like the Bears.

We're the Bills. Fun team to watch with good players but always choke when it matters.
Niners and cowboys haven’t won a superbowl in 30 years . Cowboys haven’t even won the NFC.
They are definitely chokers.
...here comes the Alan Partridge 'so what/couldn't give a shit' gif....
images

I would say the Lions. Won big in the 60s. Have not won anything since, but are becoming a reasonably strong team again.

Back
Top Bottom