Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They didn’t really “bottle” it though did they? You have to be ahead in a game to at least do that and even then it’s not really an accurate description. Woolwich bottled the league last season. That is correct. Chelsea just lost a game so the narrative isn’t surely correct, even if it is enjoyable.
I didn't give the bottling tag any consideration. It's childish football banter. The damning bits are the stuff he points out like the performative huddle, the lack of chemistry the organisational issues that have 'Ukraine Bolt' contesting headers with VVD. All for the princely sum of 1.5 billion quid. frankly...

queue reaction s GIF

Last edited:
The bottling line annoyed me more than it should have, maybe because we've been tagged with it for so long but Sky don't need to encourage childish bantz like that. I remember when Rachel Riley said it after West Ham beat us on the back of winning 12 in 13 matches and the whole fanbase was super pissed.

I wasn't really referring to form, more the fact that the Raiders are the most nomadic team in the NFL. At least I think they are, maybe someone a bit more versed in the NFL can educate me better on that?
Yeah, Oakland to LA then back to Oakland to now vegas…
… la rams used to be in LA then moved to Missouri as the St Louis rams and now back in LA

Most other “franchises “ have only moved once..
Houston oilers became the Tennesse titans, Baltimore colts move to Indianapolis…. Cleveland browns left Cleveland to become the Baltimore ravens ( but not their records ) …. Arizona cardinals were once Chicago cardinals….. la chargers used to be San Diego chargers …

The bottling line annoyed me more than it should have, maybe because we've been tagged with it for so long but Sky don't need to encourage childish bantz like that. I remember when Rachel Riley said it after West Ham beat us on the back of winning 12 in 13 matches and the whole fanbase was super pissed.

If Poch isn’t managing them he doesn’t use the phrase. I guarantee it.

Can the yanks take their silly sports teams to another thread please? Fucking pissing me off, come here to laugh at the chavs and it’s oilers this or dolphins that.
I don’t think we mentioned dolphins…. but thanks for letting us know you know one.
By mentioning NFL it is a way of laughing at the chavs because it’s an asset we have that they don’t.

More like the 49ers on current form...
I wasn't really referring to form, more the fact that the Raiders are the most nomadic team in the NFL. At least I think they are, maybe someone a bit more versed in the NFL can educate me better on that?
Yeah, Oakland to LA then back to Oakland to now vegas…
la rams used to be in LA then moved to Missouri as the St Louis rams and now back in LA

Most other “franchises “ have only moved once..
Houston oilers became the Tennesse titans, Baltimore colts move to Indianapolis…. Cleveland browns left Cleveland to become the Baltimore ravens ( but not their records ) …. Arizona cardinals were once Chicago cardinals….. la chargers used to be San Diego chargers …
I don’t think we mentioned dolphins…. but thanks for letting us know you know one.
By mentioning NFL it is a way of laughing at the chavs because it’s an asset we have that they don’t.
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAAAYYYY you guys.... Honestly.... COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHERE THE NEW ENGLAND MISSOURI OILER LAKERS moved their franchise to.... Honestly...

Could not
Give less
Of
A
Shit

Enough of the 'Murrican Football 🏈 shite... This is a SOCCER FOOTBALL forum...

I respect that ya'll probably love THAT sport more than English football... and that most of you only support us 'cos of San Antonio Spurs but please... Don't bring it here...

I don't go on a 'Murrican football site and start talking about the underrated virtues of Ruel Fox over Andy Sinton...
Or how our 1985 home kit (sorry, Jersey) was vastly superior to our 1995 PONY effort...
Just IMAGINE the YANKEE DOODLE scenes if I did...?

"FUCK OFF HOME, LIMEY... GUN LAWS N'ALL... I reserve the raaght to BAYYEARR ARMS MUTHERFUCKER!
Yeah we got School shootin's n'all... But Ah don't gi'a fuck.. just get 'dem Niggers an' Jews off my yard!!!

...am I close???

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAAAYYYY you guys.... Honestly.... COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHERE THE NEW ENGLAND MISSOURI OILER LAKERS moved their franchise to.... Honestly...

Could not
Give less
Of
A
Shit

Enough of the 'Murrican Football 🏈 shite... This is a SOCCER FOOTBALL forum...

I respect that ya'll probably love THAT sport more than English football... and that most of you only support us 'cos of San Antonio Spurs but please... Don't bring it here...

I don't go on a 'Murrican football site and start talking about the underrated virtues of Ruel Fox over Andy Sinton...
Or how our 1985 home kit (sorry, Jersey) was vastly superior to our 1995 PONY effort...
Just IMAGINE the YANKEE DOODLE scenes if I did...?

"FUCK OFF HOME, LIMEY... GUN LAWS N'ALL... I reserve the raaght to BAYYEARR ARMS MUTHERFUCKER!
Yeah we got School shootin's n'all... But Ah don't gi'a fuck.. just get 'dem Niggers an' Jews off my yard!!!

...am I close???

Vine Ok GIF

I brought it up and I'm English, but that's because we are the Jets.

Greatest moment was in the 60's and the majority of the time since, both teams have only disappointed their fans.

As for the Chelsea fan jibes, typical nonsense from the Levybots.

Vine Ok GIF

I brought it up and I'm English, but that's because we are the Jets.

Greatest moment was in the 60's and the majority of the time since, both teams have only disappointed their fans.

As for the Chelsea fan jibes, typical nonsense from the Levybots.
Fuck the fucking jets. Never heard of them and couldn’t give a fuck what they have or have not achieved .

Kind of name is that for a sports team, sounds like a pub darts team or a girls junior dance troupe from fucking Basingstoke

Back
Top Bottom