Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is damning

They didn’t really “bottle” it though did they? You have to be ahead in a game to at least do that and even then it’s not really an accurate description. Woolwich bottled the league last season. That is correct. Chelsea just lost a game so the narrative isn’t surely correct, even if it is enjoyable.

Chavs in full on denial

LFC ave age 25

ours ONLY 23

yeah

LFC kids were academy and half of them at least will end up at the likes of Tranmere Wigan or Everton

CFC kids cost fucking HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

Their bench?

£162m of bought players, so yeah, "kids"

They didn’t really “bottle” it though did they? You have to be ahead in a game to at least do that and even then it’s not really an accurate description. Woolwich bottled the league last season. That is correct. Chelsea just lost a game so the narrative isn’t surely correct, even if it is enjoyable.

That word has lost all of it's meaning over the last few years so who knows.

They didn't really bottle it in that context but they did freeze when they had the opportunity to take control of the match

"Bottled it" now means, 'to not exceed expectations'.

I hate social media worshiping football fans. So fucking pathetic.
Petri dish of weak minded fools that believe "BANTER" is also something it isn't.

In true 'BOTTLED IT' social media fashion, I will prove to everyone how funny my peers and I find the rhetoric in the form of emoji's...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

As hilarious as the Billion Pound Bottle Jobs comment was, that sums up exactly what is wrong with commentary these days.

Rather than enhancing the action, they're all just looking for a smart quip and a way to drive the clicks until the next matches.

If a commentator is any good, you would have no idea what team he supports/hates.

I've never really minded Neville as a pundit. When he started I did feel he brought a fresh perspective. Now he's descended into no more than an internet troll.
Couldn't have put it better myself!

Nailed It GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom