Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s with all these “Come here to laugh at…” threads? Embarrassing when we’ve not been relevant since tv was black & white.

Mocking the opposition is standard fan behaviour..... Where have you been?

Or did you sit meekly, repsectfully admiring Woolwich when they were flying in the late 90's/early 00s?

I don’t even think about Woolwich, they don’t enter my radar.

So the NLD means nothing to you?

You wouldn't rather see Newcastle's dirty new project fall on it's arse?

Sticking it to West Ham means no more to you than beating Burnley?

Big win for them at Leicester. Unbeaten in 7 in the league now after a gutless Dr Tottenham capitulation kick started their season. They’ll be in the shake up for 4th place.

Couldn’t care less as long as we win.

Spurs fans spend too much time worrying about what Woolwich do.

That wasn't what I asked.....

Clubs have rivals.... It's part of the fun of it. It's not "embarrassing". These rivalries are part of the fabric of the game.

El Classico is just another La Liga game between 2 indiscriminate Spanish kick-ball clubs?

How dull.

El Clásico.

tumblr_mmwhrfPTtZ1qeqr5fo1_250.gifv

Wow

I can't see that this guy is going to work at all!

Has he ever fought a relegation battle? Has he ever had to scrap for points? He'll try to get them playing out from the back when they haven't got the defenders to do it (see Goons); 2 whole months till the transfer window opens, and they're already 6 pts off safety.

I honestly think he could take them down

Wow

Has he ever fought a relegation battle? Has he ever had to scrap for points? He'll try to get them playing out from the back when they haven't got the defenders to do it (see Goons); 2 whole months till the transfer window opens, and they're already 6 pts off safety.

They're going down anyway. They made us look like world beaters right in the middle of our horrific (and now hopefully over) nadir. They have nothing about them whatsoever, and come January they'll be so far gone that no half decent player is touching them without at least a watertight relegation clause written in.

They'll spent their way out of the Championship then onto domination from there no doubt, but I'm at least going to enjoy them getting relegated first.

Wow

I really don’t see why he’d go there.

Not sure Emery will save them. They are a long project, 5 years of buying players with probably a season in the championship before they end up near the top of the prem.

Back
Top Bottom