Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another idiotic idea that football fans think is a good idea.

Apart from proving they have more money than sense with their self entitled phyce and making the fan base a laughing stock, what do these banners actually prove?

TBH, even as comedy goes it's got a bit dull.

Couldn't they, I dunno, shoot a banner waving fan out of a cannon or something instead.

In the age of these cringe trf announcement videos', I feel they're missing a trick.

TBH, even as comedy goes it's got a bit dull.

Couldn't they, I dunno, shoot a banner waving fan out of a cannon or something instead.

In the age of these cringe trf announcement videos', I feel they're missing a trick.

Or they could support their team? You know, sing, get behind the team rather than sit there like entitled idiots, because they won stuff in the past.

If the players have not performed or the manager is behaving like an idiot, let him know at full time.

Even after a defeat or boring match, at old trafford, the manager has to walk to the far corner and what do the united fans do.....take photos, gawp like idiots cos it's Jose or clap politely.

Or they could support their team? You know, sing, get behind the team rather than sit there like entitled idiots, because they won stuff in the past.

If the players have not performed or the manager is behaving like an idiot, let him know at full time.

Even after a defeat or boring match, at old trafford, the manager has to walk to the far corner and what do the united fans do.....take photos, gawp like idiots cos it's Jose or clap politely.

A majority percentage of their fans won't even understand what adversity is so how can 'we' expect them to support.... For them, it's more like getting the wrong colour pony for Christmas which is entirely unacceptable as it doesn't co-ordinate with the colour of the other 19 they've previously been bought.

Breaking... The pilot has been revealed...

dims
He would probably crash

Jose has lost the plot.

Demanding respect because he happened to have won 3 Premierships at Chelsea.

Jose Mourinho: “What was the score? 3-0. That is 3. How many Premier League titles I've won. 3. That is more than the other 19 managers put together.”

Back
Top Bottom