Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, just a range of differing opinions on a Spurs forum. An actual channel on YT for the whole world to view?!

Wow, that's a scenario that fills me with dread.

I'd like to think its because if anyone like minded from our fan base tried to set up shop outside the ground they'd get chased down to Seven Sisters like Mo and Crucial Robbie.

Ultimately i feel its inevitable, all it takes is someone with the right drive to push it and do it professionally enough to generate clicks and sponsorship. There are the supporters out there to fuel it. Just listen to Talk Sport after we lose.

On a slight tangent I see TFC are punting BT Sport now and the Club themselves are paying for advertising. Its a very fine line.

He deleted this one moments before.
DltknqsXoAA0IVG.jpg

Sell it to the fans, sell it as hard as you can.

Meh, just a range of differing opinions on a Spurs forum. An actual channel on YT for the whole world to view?!

Wow, that's a scenario that fills me with dread.
TFC TV would be hilarious...as long as it avoided Spurs. Someone really ought to do an animated version using various threads as the script.

Back
Top Bottom