Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here’s hoping VAR actually works next season (and they bring in VAR cards for diving)

That would be great!

I would love a "challenges" possibility for teams. Each teams has 2 opportunities during the whole match to challenge a booking/tackle/goal/offside/fight/dive with a VAR 2nd opinion with an unused new referee. This would dampen faking injuries after tackling of facking having an open wound or bleeding nose (in my mind) because if a tackle was really that bad, the team would use one of their challenges to fight it. If a player doesn't ask his team to do it, you know the reaction was exaggerated anyway.

Fcuking love that every fcuking English team is out

If not us no fcuking body.

Great week for footy.
My Maltese cousin could never understand how I didn't support English teams against foreign clubs. I was round his house many years ago and MU were playing a German team I think, and he was absolutely gobsmacked that I would rather support Germans after they had bombed us to smithereens during WW2. Mind you, the Maltese still bear a grudge against GB for not voting for Mary Spiteri back in the 90s in the Eurovision Song Contest!
:llorishuh:

Hard as it sounds diving and cheating is a skill that wins games and trophies. United with 20 or so pens know how to cheat well, it’s an ability whether we like it or not. Still fucking annoying.

Is it meant to be in Portuguese or something because I can't lip read that at all.

tenor.gif

Bollocks to Ole.
Bollocks to the penalties.
Bollocks to their entitled fanbase.
Bollocks to their media contingent.

Well done Sevilla! :adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom