Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is the best 11 United have starting v Brighton. If they don't perform today I think they are in trouble.
Rio Ferdinand abused both Maguire & Lindelof in his pre-match analysis, highlighting their abysmal reading of the game and inability to work as a partnership.
I agree their front 4, plus Pogba & Matic is very strong.
But manure's attacking bench options are Donny vd Beek & Jesse Instagram Star. Hardly terrifying.

Was not sure where to put this but thought it amusing.

Boy, seven, thanks Marcus Rashford for his charity work in tear-jerking letter as he vows to give his own toys to the needy - then asks: 'Can you please join Spurs?'
Again I managed to get Rashford to Spurs for a cut down fee in Football Manager after he fell out with Ole, the fact they finished 7th and I finished 1st might have had something to do with it...

Corrupt as shit. They will smash the record they set last season for number of pens and I cant remember a time in my life where a game has finished and play was restarted for a pen.

The EPL is so desperate for their hot ticket item to appeal to fair weather fans that they don't care how it looks to actual fans.

This is american wrestling levels of banter and I don't just mean this match. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Corrupt as shit. They will smash the record they set last season for number of pens and I cant remember a time in my life where a game has finished and play was restarted for a pen.

The EPL is so desperate for their hot ticket item to appeal to fair weather fans that they don't care how it looks to actual fans.

This is american wrestling levels of banter and I don't just mean this match. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Can't remember many of those pens that weren't pens tbh. Maybe the Pogba one against us was a bit soft but still a pen I think.

Clearly a pen has to be given even after the whistle has been blown for full time though...you would be going ape shit if that wasn't given for us.

Can't remember many of those pens that weren't pens tbh. Maybe the Pogba one against us was a bit soft but still a pen I think.

Clearly a pen has to be given even after the whistle has been blown for full time though...you would be going ape shit if that wasn't given for us.

Would I?

Soton were given a bullshit pen against us last week and nobody cared.

Everybody is used to it by now.

I see Sky Sports are on full blown shit stirring mood today
Sancho
Sancho
Sancho
Sancho
Sancho
Nev - United HAVE to buy ALL the players - ALL THE PLAYERS

What this all translates to is "it's all gone a bit quiet now Bale has signed for Spurs, we need clicks to go up, what can we do - let's get the moron Unite fans clicking by winding them up"

They'll be linked to Kane by the weekend, you watch.

We’ve got back to the whole “well it evens itself out over the season” argument.

VAR was supposed to get rid of that
Exactly, if we are now still with a sytem that "eventually balances itself out" then why not go back to the old one that was also reckoned to do that ?.
No hold up in play, instant (even if controversial) decisions being made and crowds able to confidently celebrate a goal without holding their breath for ten minutes. Plus when you left the ground after the final whistle there was no chance of missing a goal minutes later.
It's a fucking farce at the moment.

Their fan base is in meltdown right now due to no transfers.

Watching their version of AFTV on youtube right now. They're just screeching.

Neville on twitter too. Lovin it.

Back
Top Bottom