Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But what was Shilton doing off his line for the free kick? That never gets mentioned.

Has "Shilts" backed Sherwood for the United job?
He handled his trauma the proper football way, gambled everything away. Old School.
I don't remember either of them shilling for Pizza Hut, at least.

Has "Shilts" backed Sherwood for the United job?
He handled his trauma the proper football way, gambled everything away. Old School.
I don't remember either of them shilling for Pizza Hut, at least.

No, but I'm amazed it never gets mentioned. It was a bizarre piece of positioning for a free kick.

Woodward's inbox?

10176115_10154027135080468_5607481491549210083_n.jpg

Guarantee the Danish side manages a draw at home.
Pretty good home form this season. Only lost to Napoli at home. They knocked out Southampton in the qualifiers. Man Utd shouldn't take them too lightly. Some of our Danish followers I'm sure would wax lyrical about Pione Sisto.

Balls to walls
On BT Sport on Tuesday, Rio Ferdinand was not impressed with John Obi Mikel turning his back on Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s free-kick. Not impressed at all.

“In the changing rooms I’m sure they’re saying ‘what are you doing?” said Ferdinand. “If you’re not going to have the balls to stand there then don’t be in the wall.

“He’ll look back on this and be embarrassed. You’ve got to stay strong, stay front on and want to take the ball in the face.”

Indeed.

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-breaking-rios-got-no-balls

Keep it up LvG.... In my eyes your doing a great job. Don't listen to a word your fans or thie nasty UK media types are saying about you.
Keep up the good work mate.

Back
Top Bottom